💜~Chapter #5~💜

Sorry guys, I wrote the chapter but somehow it got deleted and I had to write again, that's why I'm late this time.............. too 😁.

-The $t0ry-

After all that what Somi said, Ha-joon realised her mistake. She realised how she hurt her own sister. She realised how she hurt her own best friend. The one who was with her from birth till now, and 'maybe' till death too. She hurt the one who listened to her every sad and happy story. Her every thing.

A tear rolled down Ha-joon's eyes and she looked down ashamed of herself. She looked up to see that Somi was hurt too. She cried too.

"I-I'm sorry" Ha-joon said more like a whisper but easy for everyone to hear.

"I'm not angry at you Ha-joon-sshi, It's just that you believed all you heard. But you should've thought before judging me. You know how I am. I can never do that. Not even in my dreams-" She was cut off by her own realisation. That she said the word dream. She and Nayeon had to do something. Nayeon and Somi gave each other a look.

"I'm sorry Somi-ah! Plz forgive me" Ha-joon siad while crying and looking down. Somi hugged her and Ha-joon hugged her back but not before processing that Somi hugged her.

***

Somi is drinking water as she is way too tired rn. While she was drinking Ha-joon said something.

"Somi-ah, can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?" Somi asked while she filled her mouth with water and raised an eye brow.

"Why did you said that you knew about all this? I mean- How did  you knew?-" She was cut off by Somi choking on the water hard.

Nayeon rubbed her back while her colour fire away too.

"Are you okay?" Ji-woo asked.

"Yea! Don't worry" Somi said with a smile.

"Answer my question" Ha-joon said.

(Note: Hyun-jae and the others have also made up. They are in good zones now)

Somi cleared her throat as a sign for Nayeon to say something. Nayeon elbowed her to say something and she elbowed her back. Both glared at each other and said together.

"Actually Somi was so much shocked and said that"

"Actually I had a feeling that something is gonna happen."

Both gave different excuses. Glared at each other and said again.

"Nayeon is right"

"Somi is right"

Both again glared at each other and Hyun-jae, Ji-woo and Ha-joon narrowed their eyes.

Nayeon cleared her throat as a sign to Nayeon that you hould speak up now.

"Actually I was shocked about that my feeling came true so I said that in disbelief" Somi mixed everything in one sentence.

"You sure this is the reason?" Hyun-jae said fake glaring.

"Y-Yeah. Of course" Somi suttered and laughed nervously.

"Ok than. I'm gonna believe you" Ha-joon said and everyone agreed too.

"Than us too. Right Hyun unnie?" Ji-woo asked Hyun-jae.

"Yes" Hyun-jae replied with a smile which definitely wasn't fake.

Everyone else looked at each other with wide eyes.

"What?" Hyun-jae said in a bored voice as well as bored expressions.