The rest of the ride went on like that, Nobara at one point even stopping at his neck and pseudo massaging it, not really doing much to help with his migraine but he wasn’t about to stop her from doing it anytime.

Eventually the car rolled to a stop, parking at the entrance to Jujutsi High for everyone to get out and go clean up, and for Megumi to write his report, being the leader of the first years. Whether that was official or not.

Megumi sat up from where he rested his head the entire car ride, steadying himself from the dizziness that hit soon after. Pushing the car door open, Megumi hauled himself out of the car and began to make his way to his room, hopefully to get started on his report.

He got half way through the entrance of Jujutsu High before he felt an arm slip around his waist, supporting his weight. Megumi made a noise of surprise, turning his head to see that Yuuji had decided now was the time to be clingy.

"Wha—"

Yuuji put a finger to Megumi’s lips, "You literally look seconds away from falling over or throwing up and then falling over. Just let me help, okay?"
Megumi was too tired to try and fight it despite how much he wanted to just shove Yuuji off and deal with it on his own. That moment with Nobara in the car was already too much to think about, he didn't need to add to his later embarrassment of just doing what he's always done, what he's always had to.

And so Yuuji slowly walked with Megumi all the way until they reached his dorm. Megumi was too lazy to pull out his key and unlock the door, so he just manipulated his shadows to pick the lock.

Yuuji chuckled softly, "How'd you come up with that one?"
Megumi pushed the door open,

"Forgot my key once."

Megumi continued into his room, finding the folder for the report placed on his desk from when he was given it earlier.

He was just about to sit down and get to work when suddenly the folder was snatched from his hand. He made a noise of protest, followed by a wince when turning too quickly made his head hurt so bad he almost hurled for what felt like the fiftieth time in the past two hours.

Yuuji was holding the folder, giving Megumi a look.

“Seriously?” He whispered, which was not sweet at all, thank you. “Me or Kugisaki can do the report this time, you should just sleep.”

Megumi pinched the bridge of his nose, “Itadori, I can file a report with a headache.”

Yuuji groaned, “It’s not a headache though.”

“Migraine, whatever.”

“It’s not whatever.” Yuuji put the folder back on the desk, “Can you let yourself rest, please? Just until I get the medicine and it kicks in?”

Megumi stood there, considering it. Really, Itadori was right. He was in no condition to write the report, and the longer he stood here trying to convince Itadori he could, the more he became exhausted. “Fine.”

The smile that Yuuji gave Megumi was worth it, and the feeling of his bed was too, although he’d never say it out loud.

Once Megumi was completely flopped on his bed, Yuuji left, running to go get medicine that honestly would not help—at this point it’s just a waiting game—but he didn’t know that and the notion of Yuuji caring—
Well, a bit of medicine couldn’t hurt. Maybe it would actually work this time.

The only bad thing about now being left in his room alone was he could no longer ignore the nausea crawling up his throat, nor could he keep pushing it down. The sunlight peeking through his curtains certainly was not helping.
He took deep breaths, practically begging his body to just listen to his head and not make him have to rush to the bathroom.