Chapter 45

Fu Ruien spent 5 million to buy 100 hours of vocal lessons from Teacher Gong. Each lesson lasted forty minutes, three hours a day including breaks, which was exactly four lessons. After all the calculations, he could only attend for twenty-five days. Qiu Qiu took a few days off in the middle. By the end of July, the vocal music class officially ended.

One month of intensive training was of great help to Qiu Qiu. Teacher Gong fundamentally corrected many of Qiu Qiu's vocal mistakes. In the past, he had to rely on himself to figure things out, but now with the guidance of a teacher, he has naturally improved by leaps and bounds.

Although the current Qiu Qiu cannot compare with those professional singers, there is no problem at all if he wants to stand out from an ordinary talent show.

Teacher Gong was very satisfied with his progress and praised: "I underestimated you. I used to think you could only dominate K, but now I see you can dominate at least ten K."

Once a teacher, always a father, although Teacher Gong has a bit of a weird temper, but she is solid in her knowledge and teaches without reservation. Qiu Qiu respects her very much.

On the day the class ended, Qiu Qiu was inevitably in a low mood.

Teacher Gong punished him severely for a month. There were several times when Qiu Qiu failed to meet her requirements and she criticized him for a long time with both guns and sticks. Even so, he did not feel aggrieved.

But today, after she said "get out of class is over", Qiu Qiu's tears instantly rolled out. He felt embarrassed and hurriedly wiped it, bowing and saying "Thank you for your guidance."

Wang Xiexie on the side was also aroused by his parting mood, and hurriedly handed him a tissue and asked him to block the two springs. 

Seeing such a beautiful, sensible, obedient and serious student crying in front of him, Teacher Gong sighed, reached out and patted his back: "Why are you crying, boy? I'm not your fan, I won't "Brother, don't cry. I feel bad."

"..."

"Okay, wipe your tears. Don't take the elevator when you go out. Take the fire escape. This will save other artists from seeing you going out through this door and thinking I'm hiding." The rules are yours."

Qiu Qiu's eyes were still filled with tears, and the corners of his mouth were already raised: "If I could get your guidance by following your unspoken rules, I'm afraid your front door would have been crowded by young people."

Teacher Gong pressed the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes with his bare hands and said helplessly: "I am old and have been vegetarian for several years."

...

In August, the scorching heat is coming and the temperature is getting higher and higher, which makes people inevitably feel restless.

On the first day of August, the "Super New Voice" program team gathered all the contestants, and the deputy director took everyone to meet with the main person in charge of the program.

The video website hosting this talent show is headquartered in the south. City A only has one technical team and one editorial team for the website. The program planning team traveled here and there following the competitions in the sub-divisions. They moved to City A just one week before the opening of the national competition, and rented a temporary office in a building next to the studio.

Fifteen contestants selected from all over the country gathered in the conference room, looking at each other with hidden vigilance. It's not easy for people to reach this point. Almost everyone has the ambition to get ahead in their hearts. In their eyes, the others here are not companions, but competitors. Who will fall first?

In this tense atmosphere, the three people sitting in the corner did not participate in the scheming at all. Instead, they were peaceful and happy.

Among the three people, one is a boy about five years old. He has a haircut like a little girl. He is sitting cross-legged on a chair and is concentrating on playing games. His eyes have not left his mobile phone for a moment. His little fingers were tapping rapidly on the screen, a hand speed that many adults would find difficult to achieve.

Beside him, two male contestants in their twenties were chatting familiarly. The other contestants had already watched the sub-division finals videos countless times in private. They immediately recognized these two big boys. One was from the Southwest Division. Hua Xiang, the champion, and Qiu Qiu, the champion of the North China Division.

Everyone was naturally curious about the content of the two of them chatting, and pricked up their ears to eavesdrop. Little did they know that they were not discussing esoteric singing methods - they were just having fun!

Just listen to Hua Xiang's irritable words: "Damn it, the life I've been living recently is really not a human life! You said Vincent was going on a business trip when he returned to China. He had to come to see my parents and brought a bunch of things with him! Just open your mouth and shut up. He talked about how much knowledge he had learned abroad, how good his boss was, how much money he had earned from working part-time in the past few years... You don't know, since he returned to China, I have changed from a little treasure in my mother's hand to my mother They look like little fools in their eyes!"

Hua Xiang and Vincent are similar in age, but their IQs are worlds apart. If Qiu Qiu is the academic master, then Vincent is the academic god. He is only twenty-two years old and has already obtained two master's degrees. It's a pity that his appearance is not impressive, otherwise a blue-chip stock like him will definitely attract the hearts of countless girls.

Qiu Qiu listened to him complaining for a long time. The summary was that all of Hua Xiang's spare time energy from childhood to adulthood was devoted to the endless class struggle. Unfortunately, all Xue Su's resistance to the God of Study was just a paper tiger. The stack of Vincent's certificates was already full. , the elders in the family naturally prefer those with good individual grades.