Chapter 30

Facing his ex-girlfriend and ex-roommate, Qiu Qiu wanted to explain, but it seemed like he was hiding something. Fortunately, the program team called after him at this time, saying that the meeting time had come, but why was he still missing?

Qiu Qiu was worried that he had no excuse to run away, so he quickly said goodbye to them and rushed to the studio on the eighth floor with his guitar in his arms.

He originally thought he was the last one to arrive. Who would have expected to find out after arriving that Hua Xiang had not been contacted yet.

The staff were coming and going in such a hurry that the assistant director almost had his cell phone ringing, but the only message on the other end of the phone came from the beginning to the end: "The number you dialed has been turned off."

Seeing the assistant director's face getting worse and worse, Qi Qiqi, who had been addicted to the game, put down his mobile phone and said in a sweet voice: "Uncle director, don't worry, he must be sleeping in."

The assistant director thought the same thing. After all, Hua Xiang is a candidate. After the college entrance examination, it is time to relax. If he plays too late at night, he may not be able to get up in the morning. Forget it, he is the seed to win the championship anyway, so just be special if you want to be special. What can you do if you are late?

The short morning passed quickly while explaining the competition process. At 12 noon, the program team prepared light and delicious lunch boxes for the contestants.

Qiu Qiu originally thought that the lunch box would not be very delicious, but as soon as he took a bite, he realized that the taste of this dish was familiar. The simple stir-fried vegetables were very delicious, with distinct textures, and each contestant had a small cup of throat moistening soup. , fragrant and delicious.

He carefully looked at the name of the store printed on the box and found that he had eaten from this takeaway before - when he sent pork belly soup to Fu Ruien's office, the stomach-nurturing takeaway he ate with his godfather was from this store.

Sure enough, other contestants noticed the specialness of the lunch box and joked with the assistant director: "Our program team is so rich. I have only eaten this health-preserving private dish once, and I have been waiting in line for more than half a month. I didn't expect that his family can order takeout." , tastes as good as the ones in the store."

The assistant director slumped his shoulders and showed them the lunch box in his hand. His lunch box lunch, rich in oil and red sauce, included a large braised chicken drumstick, stewed beef brisket with tomatoes, three delicacies, and stir-fried meat with garlic sprouts. On its own, it was rich enough, but when compared with the contestants, there was a huge gap.

"Our program team can't afford to eat as good as yours," the assistant director said as he gnawed the chicken legs clean in two bites and shook the leg bones. "The Xiao Zao that your contestants eat is sponsored by the Enrui Group. Especially the medicinal soup, which nourishes the lungs." We use several kinds of medicinal materials to soothe the throat, and just that one bowl of soup is enough for ten of our box lunches. Everyone, please sing well soon, and don't let down the expectations of the sponsor, dad."

Hey...did it turn out to be specially chosen by the godfather...

Qiu Qiu held a small soup cup in his hand, sipping gently along the edge of the bowl.

The soup was so hot that Qiu Qiu only took a sip, and his face and neck were all red from the heat.

...

After lunch, the assistant director made another series of reminder calls to Hua Xiang, but Hua Xiang was still powered off.

Isn't it too lazy to sleep in this way?