💮 chapter -11💮

Start from the beginning

Karan - byee...see you soon..

.
.
.
.
and she left from there...

.
.
.
.
.
she returned home ...but her mind was thinking about her moments with karan..

Teju's pov!!

uff what are you doing to me karan... when you are surrounding me..i feel different... when our eyes meet i feel butterflies in my stomach...when you hold me.. i feel something different i can't express....

arghh...what are you doing to me karan...

.
.
.
.

Her phone pinged... with message

Karan
hello sweety❤️

Teju smiled
hii Karan 😊

Karan
waiting for my massage??

Teju
just checking phone 😏

Karan
ohh... never mind ...are you free in this weekend??

Teju
umm yaa i guess..!! but why..

Karan
Nothing just wanted to share something with you!!

Teju
oohh..for that i have to wait till weekend.... can't you tell me now... I've to live with Fomo..

Karan
ha ha..no I will tell in weekend only keep guessing 😉

Teju
😏

Karan
Ok I've to go now I have an important meeting!!

Teju
Ok!! byee

Karan
Bye🤍
.
.
.
.

Time skips

Teju wake up from her sleep and was scrolling her phone..

suddenly her door opened with boom..

Teju startled... only to find Anaya standing there with a huge grin on her face..

Teju- kya baat hai dii badii khus nazar aarahe ho

Anaya - hnn..tujhe pata hai kya huaa(huge smile)

Teju -  app bologe toh mujhe pata chalega na..

Anaya made a face..

Anaya-Accha sun...i signed a project with with oberoi industries

Teju- usme kya itni badi baat hai munching her chips..

Anaya-  Arghh i'll kill you .... it's my dream project...

Listening to this

Teju- I'm really happy for you dii... sorry i didn't know that it's your dream project

And hugged her

Anaya - it's ok..acha ek baat puchu

Teju- hnn

Anaya - Tera aur Aarush ka kuch chal Raha hai kya..i mean jab tu kal faint Hui thi he was very worried just like us.. he was shouting at the doctor..he is very protective and caring about you...

Teju - ohoo dii it's nothing like that...he is just my best friend ..and yes...he is so caring and protective for me... since we are friends since long time....also used to beat all the guys...who trying to mess with me ..par aap jaisa soch rahe ho aisa kuch bhi nahi hai..he is my bestie ...that's it....aur he is very possessive about that use .. pasand nahi ki...mein kisi aur ko apni bestie ....bolun.... isiliye woh aur shradha humesha ladte rehte hai ....

Anaya-ok jaisa tum kaho..

Teju- Accha yeh sab chodo apki love life ke baremein kuch bolo...i mean I'm  noticing....you are... looking lost... blushing....i mean..who is he...jisne apko...dewani kardiya...hai...jiski khayalon mein aap dubti rahti ho....

Anaya blushed and said - I have not proposed him yet jab bolungi uske baad pehle tujhe bolungi pakka promise

Teju- toh you love someone hann ( teasing expression)am i right or am I right..(teasing expression)

Anaya blushed

Teju- Aye dii you are so cute..and pull her cheeks...

Anaya slap her lightly

Both brust into laughter ...

.
.
.
.
.
.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

so here is the 11th chapter of the story!!

How is the chapter??

Hope you all will like the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

.