Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy

Start from the beginning

But I catch it before it could hit me laughing loudly. My laughter filled the room and she stood still looking at me with a small smile on her face.

Oh my god finally she smiled. I put my both hands on my mouth and cover it trying to be dramatic like Rakshit. "Oh my god you finally smiled." I said

"and finally you laughed" She said with the same smile Making me realize what I just did. I just laughed whole heartedly after so many years and it feels wonderful My heart and mind feels lighte.

I cough and looked away. The thing of following my heart was amazing but scary at the same time. I did opened my heart but the Fear of it breaking again was at its peak.

I looked at shivani who was back to her neutral look. I have also read that girl's can forget the reason why she was angry but not that she was angry.

I put the pillow back and just as i turned I saw shivani leaving the room "Shiva...." I was about to call her but she left the room.

I quickly got ready for the hospital and taking few files which I needed today I went down.

Down, I saw everyone sitting on the table having breakfast. But my eyes were searching for my wife and there I saw her walking out of the kitchen with paratha's in her hand and a small smile spread on her lips.

"Abhi come sit." I heard Rakshit calling me. My mom, dad looked towards me and gave me a look which says 'you are still under observation' not letting me forget that I have to prove something.

I think we all will agree that no matter how much we grew up, we all will still fear our parents if we commit any mistake just like we use to fear when we were little kid. That thing never change.

I went and sat next to Rakshit who seem too energetic to me. Well he always be energetic no matter what and that's what I like about him.

Shivani served the paratha's to everyone including me. She walked towards Ritika making me frown and sat next to Ritika far away from me.

Rakshit and Ritika gave me a look and I looked at shivani who was avoiding my eyes at all cost.

After breakfast I tried to talk to her many times but she seemed too busy today. why is everyone calling her for one thing or the another isn't she my wife?

'You were not even ready to accept this marriage and now you are having problems that your wife is not giving you attention.' My mind mocked me and I huffed in respond.

"Bha.....bhi" I heard Rakshit calling her like a child calls his mom. He walked past me as if I was invisible but I held his shirt and pulled him back.

"Why are you all behind my wife, why do you all need her at the same time when I need her?" I said frustratingly to him.

"Bro, your wife has already won everyone's heart and everyone likes her so much that everyone wants her to be around them. We can't help it" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"And first of all she is angry with you, secondly she became my bhabhi first then your wife." He said straightening his shirt and I gave him do- you- know- what- rubbish- you- are- speaking look.

"See, I accepted her as my bhabhi and my sister the day she married you and you accepted her as your wife few days ago. So according to that she is my bhabhi first then your wife." He explained reading my expression.