Losing Me

Emma Myers & Sadie Sink
SFW
female reader as Violet Kelton
inspired by You're Losing Me (From The Vualt) by Taylor Swift

It's another hard night for Violet and her two girlfriends, Emma and Sadie. Lately, they've been arguing every night about different aspects of their relationship.

Recently, Violet has informed her family of her polyamorous relationship, to which they were not fans of. This created the first problem for the three.

"How are we supposed to stay together knowing your parents and family don't approve of us?" Emma asks. She stands with her arms crossed over her chest. Sadie stands next to her, facing Violet.

"Yeah, are you going to just marry one of us and the other has to be the second?" Sadie asks. She's less angry than Emma is. Emma is a little more intense when she's angry. Sadie gets upset mostly, hurt from the problems that arise.

"No, of course not!" Violet exclaims, "I will marry both of you, you guys just have to give my family time."

"How much time?" Emma demands to know.

"I don't know, but I just told them, of course they're gonna be weirded out," Violet explains.

"Why would they be weirded out?" Sadie asks, "Because of us?"

Violet sighs, "No, I didn't mean it like that."

"Sure," Emma retorts, "And... and what about your coworker?"

"What about her?"

"You just keep hanging around her. She's trying to invite herself into this relationship," Emma says.

"What? No, that's not what's happening."

"Actually, Vi, I have to agree with Emma. She's being really weird and affectionate toward you," Sadie counters. Violet takes a deep breath. Her coworker and new friend, Jenna, has been to their house a couple of times. She has been more affectionate toward Violet and standoffish toward Emma and Sadie.

"She was tipsy, of course she was acting weird," Violet defends.

"Does tipsy allow her to grab your thigh?" Emma asks.

"Am I just not allowed to have friends?" Violet fires back.

"That's not what we're saying, baby," Sadie says, trying to bring down the intensity of the conversation.

"Don't "baby" me, you're on her side," Violet says.

"Violet, don't talk to her like that," Emma fires back.

"Emma." Sadie stops her from making everything worse, "Violet, we're just concerned that she's going to try and force her way into our relationship. Emma and I aren't comfortable with that."

"Okay, that's fine. I will tell her that if you want me too, but I'm not going to stop being friends with her," Violet says.

"What if she doesn't stop?" Emma asks.

"I... I don't know..."

"Really? You'd pick your friend of three months over your girlfriends of three years?" She asks.

"Emma, I..."

"No, you know what? I think I'm done," Emma stomps off toward the bedroom.

"Emma!" Sadie calls.

"Emma, what do you mean, done?" Violet calls after her.

"I mean, done, Violet! I can't do this anymore," She yells back, "I'm sorry, but this isn't working."

"Weren't you just the one talking about our three-year relationship? And you're throwing that away just like that?" Violet asks. Emma comes out of the bedroom with a backpack.

"This has been going on for weeks, Violet. And we can't seem to fix our problems, so maybe it's time. You're losing me," She says rather calmly. Sadie cries.

"Come on, Emma, what about us?" She asks.

"I'm sorry, Sadie," She kisses Sadie on the cheek before leaving.

"Sadie... I—-"

"Don't, Violet. Just... don't." Sadie walks into the bedroom and shuts the door. Violet sits down on the couch and begins to cry. Sadie does the same in the bedroom.

That night, Sadie goes to sleep alone in the bedroom and Violet goes to sleep on the couch.

The next morning, Sadie comes out of the room with all of her bags packed.

"Sadie, Sadie! Come on, we can talk about this, please!" Violet begs.

"I'm sorry, Violet," The redhead replies, already crying, "But I can't stay here. Not without Emma."

"What about me?"

"I still love you. I still love both of you. But that's the thing. I can't love just you. I'm sorry, but you're losing me too," Sadie says. She leaves the house, leaving Violet by herself. She never expected to lose both of her girlfriends in one fell swoop.