Music Video

Emma Myers
NSFW
inspired by Mi Corazón by Micah Palace
male reader as Vincent Duncan

"Hello?"

"Hi, my name is Vincent Duncan and I'm reaching out to see if Emma Myers would like to make an appearance in a music video of mine?" Vincent asks over the phone with Emma's manager.

"I can definitely talk with her and ask. For what song and what are we thinking for business?" Her manager asks.

"It's a new single I have called "Mi Corazón" and I am willing to negotiate on pay," He answers.

"Okay. I'll talk with her and let you know. I can call you back at this number?" She asks.

"Yup. Thanks. Bye," Vincent says. He hangs up the phone and sighs.

***

Two weeks later, Vincent arrives at the studio to film his music video. Emma accepted the offer and is now getting her hair and makeup done.

"Hey," Vincent says as he walks over to Emma.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," She smiles.

"It's nice to meet you too," He answers, "Do you have any questions before we get started?"

"Not really. I'm sure you'll tell me what to do as far as filming," Emma answers.

"Yeah, we'll have some little scenes where I won't be lip-syncing and that will be a little more specific," Vincent explains, "And then for the rest, it will be us dancing and stuff."

"Okay," Emma smiles. She gets butterflies in her stomach and Vincent does too. He suddenly remembers why he desperately wanted Emma in the video and not just any girl. The way she looks into Vincent's eyes makes him melt.

***

"Alright, here we go," The director of the music video says. He begins rolling and the song begins playing. Vincent and Emma dance together, very close together but not as a slow dance.

They move together and Emma keeps eye contact with him the whole time. One of his arms is at her waist and the other holds her hand. Emma's hand sits atop his shoulder and he spins her around once before they go back to dancing. Her hair sways from the movement and the fan machine.

"That's great! Keep it going!" The director yells as the camera moves around them. There is fog around their feet and disco lights swirling around them. Vincent smiles at Emma and she blushes.

Out of nowhere, Emma leans up and kisses Vincent on the lips. He closes his eyes and lets it happen. When she pulls away, he smiles harder.

"And cut!" The director calls, "That was unexpected but wow! That was amazing!"

Vincent looks down and realizes the two are still holding hands. He doesn't say anything though.

"Let's take five and we'll shoot some more," The director says. The crew begins to walk away and Emma turns to Vincent.

"That was... great..." Vincent smiles.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Do you.. do you wanna go out to dinner after this?" He asks.

"I'd love too."

***

A couple days later, Vincent and Emma return to the set to continue filming. Today Vincent will be lip-syncing along to the music and Emma will do what she pleases. There are also background dancers and a whole crew of extras for a party scene.