VII. Some respect you little punk

The day passed, and it was time to return to Pandora Academy. Jet lag doesn't seem to affect me as much as it did when I was younger. When I stepped on the ground, I exhaled and got into the gold rose helicopter.

Not too long after, Pandora Academy came into view. The helicopter landed on the lawn, and I stepped out.

"Sup," I said.

"How's Paris?" Josh asked.

"It's Paris." When you've been everywhere, everything feels the same.

"That's all?" Josh replied.

"Yeah. Well, I got to go organize my stuff. Don't worry; I brought you all gifts." I kissed Crystal's cheeks and left.

The days continued to pass, and soon, I was invited to this stupid club called M.I.N.D by Madison Everhart, another bratty rich bitch. The name sounded oddly familiar, and through Josh, I found out it was a club made by Aunty Nina's best friend.

I wasn't going to join, but when Aunty Nina called and asked me, I couldn't say no. I have a soft spot for my aunt because she spoils me. Plus, she almost always takes my side when I argue with Josh.

But before thinking about M.I.N.D, there is another event called the Golden Party. It's a party made by rich kids to tell other rich kids that they're richer than them.

I watch the days scroll by with Hailey trying to decide who she should take with her as a plus one. I wonder if she knows she doesn't have to take anyone. If no one in particular comes to mind, then I don't see a purpose in delaying your decision.

Now, I have to listen to Hailey complain about someone else calling me a bitch. I know I defended my mom, but she is my mom and she is no whore. Me? Well, I am a bitch.

"Irrelevant, but are you serious? That girl Taniyah called me a bitch?" I asked.

She nodded, "You can be unreasonable, but you're not mean." Why does she look more bothered by this than me? I guess, that's what happens when you care too much about what other says.

I shook my head, "You're wrong."

"I kn-" She stopped talking and looked at me, "Wait. I'm wrong?"

I lean against my bed frame, "Yeah! I'm a complete spoiled bitch, Hay! If we weren't childhood friends, then you probably hate my guts." If I ever met me, I'd punch myself in the face. I'm a realist.

"You're not a b-"

"You're only saying that because we grew up together, but think about everything I did so far. I'm a complete buuutch."

"How can you accept it so easily?"

I smiled, "Because I know who I am." I came to terms with it. "Anyways, you want me to take care of her?"

"No," she replied solidly.

"How boring." Not fighting to get on my nerves. I'm so mentally unstable. "I'm telling you, the best way for people not to mess with you is by taking care of them before they get a chance to follow through with their threats. Take my roommate; for example, I took care of her the second she decided to scream at me for taking over her closet." I closed the bottle of nail polish.

That didn't happen, but she's gone so I can make up whatever story I want to make up. I'm bored.

"Then, who is your roommate?"

"No one."

"That can happen?"

She nods, "Yeah." I think either Mr.Davenson forgot or he decided it was better to not give me a roommate.