XII. Now, it's just...us

With exam time over and done, it was time to party.

Study hard. Party harder.

Right?

I pulled up the legging, "You're a slut."

Not really.

"At least for tonight, you are," I sing. I turned to the mirror and meowed, "Well, aren't you a sexy little kitten."

I grabbed the taser and slipped it under the skirt. With two perfume sprays, I walked through it and wiggled my chest. In the mirror, I see the reflection of a little hot kitten. "My boobs need a bit more puberty?" I scoffed. "Asshole." I grabbed the coat and headed for the door.

My neighbor's door opened and he raised an eyebrow. I hold a palm up, "One whistle and I'll kill you."

I pressed the elevator button and in I go with the other partygoers. The elevator bell dinged, and I met a familiar figure.

The stupid asshole who directly insulted my breasts.

Ricardo's eyes went up and down my body. "Crystal."

"Spaghetti."

Ricardo looked at everyone behind me. "Let's take the stairs," someone grumbled. One by one they left the elevator. When they were gone, Ricardo stepped inside and pressed the lobby button.

"Where are you off to?" he asked.

"I'm going to- none of your business."

He rested in the back of the elevator, "Are you still upset about what I said last time?"

I exhaled, my eyes wavered towards the mirror on the side to Ricardo staring at my ass.

"Seems like you enjoy my ass alot more than my breasts."

He grinned, "I have enough hands."

I turned towards him, "Not wonder why HayHay called you a pervert. You are a pervert!"

He chuckles, "I'm a pervert?"

I rested all my weight on one heel, "Yes."

The elevator door opens.

"Not now," I said.

"We'll take the next one."

The elevator door closes.

Ricardo got off the wall and took a step toward me, "You didn't seem to think that when you rubbed your breasts all over me."

I scoffed, "I'm sorry but what breasts?!"

The elevator door opened.

"Occupied," Ricardo says.

The elevator door closes.

His attention went back to me, "Are you seriously upset that I made a joke about your breasts?"

"I'm not upset!"

He cock his head, "Really?"

I imitated him, "Really!"

"Then, why are you screaming?!"

"I'm not screaming! This is my regular voice volume!"

The elevator door opened.

"It's full!" We screamed.

The elevator door closed.

"Look-" he exhaled. Ricardo stood up straight, "Your breasts are fine."

"My breasts are fine." I pushed my chest against his.