XIII. Sparkly unicorn backpack

"Do I have to do that?" Ricardo asked.

I spin back and forth on the chair, "Yup."

He exhaled, "Is it really necessary?"

I nodded, "Yes."

Ricardo looked up and grunted.

"Look," I said. "Have you ever brought a product without seeing it?"

"Fine." Ricardo reached for the hem of his shirt and took it off.

I tucked my lips inside my mouth to stop the smile from surfacing. This isn't the first time I've seen Ricardo naked, but somehow it always makes me a bit giddy. Maybe it's because we're in a private room instead of a public space. "The pants too."

So, I get to be the only one who sees him like this.

I bit my finger when he reached for his pants. He unbuttoned it and pulled it down. His pants flew a few inches from him, and now all that's left are the briefs.

"Okay." I nodded, "Spin."

"You got to be joking."

"Spin," I repeated.

Ricardo turned around.

"Wait, put your arms behind your neck so I can get the full product review."

Ricardo ran his tongue across his cheek and nodded. He rested his hands behind his neck and spun.

"Stop."

With his ass facing towards me, I grabbed my sweater and pulled it upward to cover the smile. When I finally calmed down, I told him to finish.

"Anything else I can show you?"

My eyes travel down to his brief, "In due time."

"Your thoughts?"

I stroke my chin, "It's passable."

He chuckled, "Passable. Okay."

After what happened last night, Ricardo and I decided to take our relationship to the next step.

We decided to become fuck buddies, because why the fuck not?

We clearly like what we're doing to each other.

"I mean, a few years may do you some good. You know, grow into that man look and all that."

Ricardo held his hands against his waist, "Man look," he grumbled.

I crossed my legs, "If we are going to start this, we're going to need some ground rules."

"Okay?"

"First, no one will know about this."

"I thought you didnt care about what other people think."

"I don't," I clarified, "But if other people know we're screwing around then my cousin will know we're screwing around."

He chuckles, "Who cares what your cousin thinks."

"That is true. Fuck his thoughts. But, if he knows about us then he'll tattle to my family. If Jackson finds out then he'll cut me off."

"Jackson? Who's Jackson?"

"My stepdad," I said. "He fund my life."

"I thought your family covers all the bullshit you do."

"Skipping class and beating up others is one thing. Screwing a boy is another. I can't be cut off. I'm too used to the rich life."

"Fine, but what about those girls and that guy."