"It's what she wants, Dr. Stark."

 "Okay then. Let's charge to 300." Juliette responded. 

"300."

 "Clear."

 "Grey!" Bailey called out as she sees what Juliette and George are doing.  "Oh pericardiocentesis. Good. Any response?" 

 "Nope."

 "Okay, uh, all right you guys can..." 

 "Should I call it?" George questioned. 

 "What would you do next, O'Malley?" 

 "I would call it." George says. 

"To save him." Bailey said. 

"Oh. Uh I don't know. A pericardial window." 

 "Excellent. Do it. Grey, you're down here. I've got a bowel obstruction for you." Bailey says getting ready to leave. 

 "Fun." 

 "Well, at least your patient is still alive." Juliette muttered. 

 "What next doctors?" olivia questioned. 

 "Where are you?" Bailey asked walking into the room Juliette and George are in. 

 "We can see his heart." George replied. "His heart that's not beating."

 "Okay, ah open the pericardium and aspirate. If the heart is still not beating close and call it. " Bailey replied, seeing George's face. "What? You think we're defiling this man's body?" 

 "Well, well we're certainly doing more than?" George questioned. 

"than what?" Bailey asked.  "If they're dead or dying when they come through those doors you hump and hump hard. Why?" 

 "For the experience." Juliette says. 

 "Uh, no what else? There's something more.  You think on that. It'll come to you." Bailey says leaving the room. 

 "Any family members waiting?" George asked Olivia. 

 "Still trying to reach them." 

George: "Good. I mean, not good that we haven't reached them. Good I don't have to ah.." George replied. 

 "It's always hard." 

 "Yeah."

 "I'm sorry about Alex."

"No need to talk about that right now." Juliette says. 

 "No need to talk about it."

 "You do understand that I had sex with him before you, not during?  Because when you and I were having sex"

 "I understand." George says. 

 "I just wanted to clear the air." 

 "Oh. It's clear. Perfectly clear. Ok."

 "Ok."

 "Ok."

"Guys let's keep working" Juliette says. 

 "And about the syphilis" 

 "We really don't have to talk about this." 

 "Which is I mean, I didn't know I had it. I should've, I'm a nurse. I mean there was the sore and I was all itchy."

 "Ok!, You know I uh, uh got it. You know things happen." 

 "They, they really do. Things you wish you could change."

 "Yeah. Oh, it's the Chief. We gotta take this." 

 "Sure. George?" 

 "You have to call it." Olivia says. 

"Call it?" George questioned. 

 "Him." 

 "Oh, uh" George says looking at the clock. "um, time of death 1.48." 

George and Juliette walk out. 

 "Call 3 times a day." Richard says, getting pushed in a wheelchair by George. 

 "Do not call 3 times a day." Adele says. 

 "Look and if my wife does not put you through" Richard says. 

 "I won't put you through." Adele replied. 

"Keep calling until she does." Richard said. 

 "Yes sir." Juliette said, then shakes her head no at the look she receives from Adele. 

 "The father is an alcoholic wife beater. I mean there shouldn't even be a question." Cristina says, as her, George, Izzie, and Juliette sit down to eat. 

 "But if you could save somebody and you didn't, wouldn't you feel like you were committing murder?" Izzie questioned. 

"Like the guy did when crashed into George's DOA. He's the killer not the son." Cristina says.  

"Oh! That is sick!" George says, as he sees a table with 10 Judy heads. 

 "Who would do that?" Izzie asked. 

  "Oh.  Look! See Judy fly." Cristina says throwing the Judy head at Alex. 

 "Hey, George." Olivia says, walking by. 

 "Hey."

 "What?" George questioned, when everyone was looking at him. 

"George. She was trying to make up with you. You should go eat with her." Meredith replied. 

 "No. No, I shouldn't." George says. 

 "She's cute and she likes you. You shouldn't let a little syph get in the way." Izzie says. 

 "It's not the syph." George replied. 

 "It's so the syph." Juliette says. 

 "It's not the syph!" George says. 

 "Then what is it?" Izzie asked. "Oh."

 "What?" Meredith questioned.  "What is it? Out with it."

 "There's this other girl." Izzie says. 

 "Izzie!" George exclaimed. 

 "Other girl? You have another girl?!"

"He hasn't told her yet that he likes her." Izzie says. 

 "Izzie! We are not in high school." George replied. 

"George has a little crush." Juliette says, teasing George. 

 "I do not have a crush." George replies. "It is a thing. A thing that is very personal. One day I would like to build on this thing with this other girl. Woman. She's all woman." 

After a long shift at work Juliette and the interns had decided to go out for a couple of drinks.