"You think he's gonna be ok?" George asked. 

 "You think he's gonna need an operation?" 

 "Operation, yes. Ok, hard to tell. Basilar artery's blown up like a balloon. Subarachnoid bleeding. Aneurysm the size of a golf ball." Derek says walking up to the group. 

 "No way to clip something like that." George says. 

"not without magic fingers" 

 "Or a standstill operation." Derek says. 

 "You're doing a standstill?" Cristina asked shock. "he's doing a standstill operation."

 "I'd like to try. First I need some additional patient history, overnight labs, and a cerebral angio." Derek says, handing the charts to Meredith. 

 "I'm drunk." Meredith says 

 "Meredith?" Derek questions as Meredith walks away. 

  "McBastard." Juliette says. 

 "Ahem." Izzie says as Cristina look at the chart. 

 "What are you doing?" George asked. 

 "Uh?I am on her side, but we're talking a possible standstill here. Recognize." Cristina says. 

 "Ok, people, assignments." Bailey starts as she walks in the locker room. "Yang, you're on discharges. O'Malley report to room E19. Grey and Stark come see me, and who was on call last night?"

 "Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Redo these and return them to me before lunch, understood?" Bailey tells Izzie and Alex. 

 "Understood." Alex replied. 

 "Karev, don't tempt me." Bailey says, than looks to Juliette and Meredith,  "Somebody's popular."

 "Meaning?" Meredith asked. 

 "There's been a special request, just for you." Bailey replies. 

"why am I popular?" Juliette asked.

"Just wait" bailey says as they walk the halls. 

 "I was just checking to see if Dr. Burke secured the intern?" Addison asked. 

 "Intern you requested? He did." Meredith says as Juliette and her walk up. 

"you also get me" Juliette says. 

"Hi, I'm Addison" 

"Juliette" Juliette says shaking Addisons hand, then looks at Derek. "Hey mcBastard" 

"Goodbye, Juliette" Derek replies walking away. 

 "Define TTTS." Addison tells Meredith.

 "Twin-twin transfusion syndrome. Conjoined fetal twins." Meredith replied. 

 "Connected by?" 

 "Blood vessels in the placenta." 

 "Meaning?" Addison asked. "Dr Stark"

 "One twin gets too much blood, the other too little, endangering the lives of both." Juliette says. 

 "They told me there wasn't much chance anything could be done." the patient says. 

 "TTTS is usually impossible to correct. Unless you happen to be one of a handful of surgeons in the world who knows how to separate fetal blood vessels. Which, luckily for you, I am. So we're gonna get you into surgery tomorrow. If you have any questions at all please ask Dr. Grey or Dr. Stark. From what I have seen, they are the hospital's most popular interns." Addison says as the group walks out.