She smiles, "Remember George?"

"Hi, George."

"Hi, Jackie." He smiles and pats her shoulder.

"And we have yet to meet you, Trixie. Hi, sweetie. Your mom told us all about you."

The girl grins, "Not all my tricks I hope."

Everyone laughs excluding Jackie. Who just gives her sister a look.

She's always been a victim of Trixie's pranks.

One time she had paint balloons above her bed and when she woke up and noticed she jumped out of bed which triggered the wire wrapped around her and her bed which caused the balloons to fall and splatter on her.

Trixie was grounded for a month. She said it was worth it in turn.

George went behind the girls and rolled their baggage on its cart.

"How... how was everything?" Katherine starts a conversation, "Was the flight okay?"

"Yeah," Jackie says.

"Yup," Trixie grins.

They headed to the car and packed everything in.

On the drive to the Walters Trixie was thinking about everything. Everything she thought she would have already thought about.

Where will we sleep?
Don't they have Like a bazillion kids??
Will there be enough food?
Will Jackie be okay?

She tried to ease her head by listening to music. She played her signature playlist; 'Chaos'. It was a mix of everything.

From Hip Hop to RnB, Sentimental, Rock, and Electronic. So the name isn't just for show.

Just like her mind, it was full of chaos. It helped her ease out of her thoughts. Surprisingly.

That's just how Trixie works. She's always been— different. Not in a bad way. Never a bad thing when it comes to her.

The drive wasn't too long. But it's nothing the two New Yorkers couldn't handle. I'm sure you're familiar with the extreme traffic issues.

As they get out of the car George goes for the girl's bags.

Jackie stands still as she is taking in everything. Katherine was making sure she was okay.

Meanwhile, Trixie is walking in a circle, her arms thrown out. "Look at this place Jax."

"Let's get you two inside. We'll introduce you to everyone." The woman smiles at the two.

Trixie cringes.

She's not much of a people person.

Truth be told, she is. She just says she isn't because she finds herself wanting to punch most people.

Katherine got a phone call mid-step to the porch so she backtracked and answered it.

The two girls walk up to the porch. Trixie has her arms on Jackie's shoulders, leading her.

She's taller than her. Not by much, but enough for Trixie to tease her.

She wasn't paying attention when a guy with a bucket hat was on his skateboard headed for them.

"Watch it," he yells

"Watch yourself, douche," Trixie says instantly with a sour face.

He turns to take a look behind him and smirks.

The girl just scowls in turn. Just before she sees him leave she turns as she sees a guy in a beanie hat reading something, lying down on a chair.

He waves pointing to himself, "Danny."