Without wasting any second Ricky runs inside the bathroom to see what's wrong. He finds YN standing there in just a towel, her hair still wet from the shower. "What's the matter, princess?"
he asks

"OMFG RICKY!!!!?!?!?!!! NO NO NO CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!! Yn shouts with shock and embarrassment.

Ricky, confused, blinks and then does as she says, closing his eyes tightly. "Alright, princess, I'm closing my eyes. Now what's the problem?"

"I..i need clothes "

"Oh..." Ricky says, sounding stupidly confused. "You mean, like... clothes?" He opens his eyes, still not quite getting it. YN can't help but feel even more embarrassed by his reaction. "Oh, right! I forgot. We don't have any girl clothes here. Well, I mean, there's some of my stuff that might fit, but... it's probably...aaah I'll just bring my clothes for you!" Ricky turns around, giving her some privacy while she quickly dries off.

He rummages through his closet, pulling out a few t-shirts that should fit her. "Here you go, princess! I picked out some clothes for you. Just tell me when you're ready." YN, still wrapped in a towel, takes the clothes from him, feeling incredibly grateful. "Thank you, Ricky. You're the best." She quickly dries off and gets dressed, trying not to think about how awkward this whole situation is.

Ricky looks at her as she emerges from the bathroom, wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of his boxers. "You look... good, actually," he says, blushing slightly.

"Thanks," she says, blushing as well. "I didn't know if they'd fit, but..." Her voice trails off as she realizes something else. "Shit, Ricky!"
Ricky's eyes  widen in panic. "What?! What is it?"

"I am...uh!!! I don't...have... Bra!!!" Yn says her eyes closed tightly  and face beet red. Ricky's jaw drops open in surprise and then he says in a panicky tone "Oh emm! I didn't even think about that! I-I don't have any bras here either!" He quickly looks around, trying to find a solution.

"Of course you won't have any bra!!!!!" Yn shouts and facepalms.

"Oh..yeah yeah... Ugghh!!! Okay... We'll have breakfast and then we'll go for shopping okay???" Ricky  says trying to sound calm and collected, but it's obvious that he's anything but. He feels like the biggest idiot in the world right now.

They have breakfast together, with YN trying to ignore the fact that she's not wearing a bra beneath Ricky's clothes. The whole situation feels incredibly awkward, but they manage to make small talk about the breakfast .

Once they're done, they head out to the shopping mall. Ricky opens the door to his black Lamborghini, helping YN in before getting in himself.

"So, what's your favourite colour Princess?" he asks, starting the car. "Um... My favourite is black but I also like pink and purple and blue as well." Yn replies .

Ricky smiles at her answer. "Black it is then."

They arrive at the mall and head straight to the Victoria's secrets. Ricky tries to act casual, but he can't help but feel nervous himself. "Alright, princess. Let's find you some new undies," he says, leading her inside the store. Yn blushes deeply, feeling self-conscious about buying such intimate items in front of Ricky. "Um... I'll just... look around..."

Ricky, sensing her discomfort, decides to have a little fun. He whispers in her ear, "Hey, princess? If you're uncomfortable with me being here, just pretend I'm not here. Just ignore me and find what you need," Ricky says, trying to be supportive but also being playful at the same time.

YN blushes even more and nods, still feeling awkward about the situation. She starts browsing through the racks of bras and panties, trying to find something that fits and that she likes.