Club Day

Kyle woke up for school early that morning, he was happy. He had made it on the basketball team and he was also ready to be this on the school student council team for this school year again.

In middle school, Kyle always as involved, and he wanted to be involved again for this year as well. He had to leave early to get to the library, and although it wasn't ideal, he decided it would be a good idea to run to school. He knew the bus wouldn't arrive until later, and he wanted to get a head start.

Today was a busy day at school, especially for him. He loved being in clubs, and spent his entire middle school in the school's diversity club, and was hoping that he could join another new club for his first year of high school.

Luckily, today was club day. Many club's come together and put out tables in the school gym, as it's required for people come by and see if there's a club they want to join. Kyle knew, and couldn't wait to join.

"Mom, I'm heading out! I gotta print my student council posters!"

"Alright, Bubby! Be safe, love you!"

When he arrived at school, around 7:10 am (classes didn't start until 8:00 am), he ran to the library quickly, looking for Stan. Stan had agreed to meet Kyle early and help him put up the posters.

"Kyle, over here!" Stan whispers, as Kyle smiles, heading to him. "I already got them sent in to print, it's just taking a while for all of them"

Kyle nods. "Uh, Stan...About the other night, I'm sorry." He says as Stan nods. "It's alright, I get what you meant. We still dating?"

Kyle smiles. "Of course. Hey, is that Cartman?" Kyle whispers, pointing over to a person at one of the library tables with their face down.

Stan looks. "I think so, let's check while it's still printing all the copies."

They walked over and sat at the table, as Kyle flicked Cartman's forehead. "Ow, what the fuck, Jew?" Cartman says, as he woke up.

"Why are you here so early, fat ass?" Kyle asks , confused. Cartman yawned. "Living with Clyde isn't fun. He has football practice today, which is like, super early, and my mom made me and Butters come early with him. So unfair."

Stan looked around. "Uh, where's Butters?" he asks as Cartman groans. "I don't know, I thinks he's getting school breakfast or something."

"Aren't you gonna eat too?" Stan asked, as Cartman shook his head. "Not in the mood to." As Kyle replied, "That's a first."

Butters had came by and sat at the table with them, a tray in his hand. "Hey, fellas!" He said, happy. "Are you guys excited for Club Day? Eric, are you gonna join any?"

Cartman yawns. "Why? That's just more work."

"You doing okay, Cartman?" Stan asked. "Like, I'm genuinely concerned. You're wearing pajama pants and a hoodie to school."

Cartman shrugged. "And? It's comfy."

"Stan, let's start hanging these posters up." Kyle says, as Stan gets up to help him. Butters looked over to Cartman. "Hey, you aren't getting breakfast?"

"Nah, I'm good." Cartman says. "Let's just go to the Club Fair and get this over with."

...

The Club Fair was taking place in the school's gymnasium, many of the students who wanted to form clubs had made table stands explaining the clubs and sign up sheets.

"Do we have to join one?" Cartman says. Butters nods. "Your mom said you need to join at least one and that I have to make sure." Kenny waved over to them. "I joined an auto-mechanics club."