Chapter 1

Naruto is lying down on the ground, his left waist torn apart from his body. A lot of blood has leaked out of his body, turning the ground below him into a small pond of blood. He unconsciously started to bring his hand to his left eye where you can see a rinnegan with 6 tomos. This rinnegan was given by his best friend, sasuke who died much earlier.

Beside naruto, madara's corp were lying down right beside him. His chest has a huge hole that anything can pass through with ease.

Naruto was looking at the stars with his other eye. He then smiled. "Rest in peace everyone, rest in peace. I have taken all of your revenge. Now, it's finally my turn to rest." He said before slowly closing his eyes and drifting to eternal slumber.

Unbeknownst to naruto, the tailed beasts that were sealed inside him decided to take the matters into their hands and used a forbidden jutsu called: (Kako-no-tensei, transmigration of the past.)

All of the tailed beasts started to use rapid hand seals and finishing up with a serpent seal. They quickly called out the jutsu and immediately, naruto's body faded from the existence like a ghost.

Drip. drip. drip.

The sound of water drops echoed through a familiar mindscape. Naruto was lying down on the ground until. "Arg, where am I?" He asked himself before slowly taking a seat on the ground and started to look around. He almost gasped when he saw that he was surrounded by the tailed beasts who were surrounding naruto in a circle.

"Hey guys, what are...?" He paused mid sentence when he heard his own voice which sounded like when he was 4 or 5 years old kid. He then slowly started to examine his hands which looked very small considering that he is 16 years old.

He then stared at the tailed beasts with a questioning look. Kurama was trying his best to not burst out into laughter. When he saw kurama trying to hold his laughter, he narrowed his eyes and asked. "What the hell just happened? What did you do?" He demanded an answer for his question. Isubu took pity on naruto and created a mirror to show him what's going on.

When naruto looked at himself through the mirror, he immediately froze in his spot and just stared at his 4 year old body with horror.

When kurama saw naruto's reaction, he couldn't hold anymore and burst out into a roaring laughter. Soon, everyone also joined the laughter.

"Oh god, Kid you should take a look at your face it's so priceless hahahaha!" Kurama is now banging his fist on the ground while holding his gut in pain after laughing so much.

Naruto's face slowly got red in anger and annoyance. "Shut the hell up you stupid fox! It's not funny!" He shouted at kurama who finally stopped laughing but gave 1 or 2 snickers before stopping completely and looked at naruto with amusement. The other tailed beasts did the same but didn't snicker and also looked at naruto with amusement.

Naruto then grew a tick mark on his forehead. "Let me guess, you all have a hand on this don't you. He didn't ask, it was more like a statement. All the tailed beasts just nodded which made him sigh in frustration. "Alright guys, how did you do this and what exactly happened?"

Matatabi came forward and simply answered. "Naruto, the reason for your appearance is actually very simple. You're now in the past."

Naruto gave her a confused look. "In the past? what do you mean by." He suddenly stopped and widened his eyes when he realized what she meant when she said past. He then pointed a finger at himself and asked "Do you mean, i'm actually in the past." Matatabi simply nodded.

When he saw her nod, he immediately fainted which made some of them sweat drop and some of them laugh, including shukaku and kurama who are currently holding their guts while laughing their ass off.