44

Onika pov:

"Cookie is whisper here ?" Robyn asked while I was about to walk out.

"No she had to do somethin, she might come later" I said while adjusting my bottoms.

"It's a request for her at a section" she said "what the section look like ?" I asked.

"VIP" she told me and my eyebrows went up. "Do you know who it is ?"

"You ain't gone believe me" she shook her head.

"Who ?!"

"Gucci mane" she said lowly.

"Bye Robyn. I'm not finna play with you" I said about to walk past but she stopped me.

"I'm dead ass serious. I told you you wasn't gone believe me" she said pointing at me.

"What is he doing here ? And why does he want my girlfriend ?" My face mugged up.

"He want both of y'all" she said.

"Hold on, let me see" I said it walking away. I went to go call her but the sound of heels clicking cut me off.

I knew it was beyonce so I turned around smiling while she walking in "Hi baby, how was the studio" I asked.

She walked over with her arms stretched out and I opened mine allowing her in. She snuggled into me making me chuckle "You missed me ?"

She nodded and pulled back giving me a masquerade mask "we have to wear these when we dance" she whispered putting one on her face.

I nodded putting mine on and smiled seeing our mouth was out "Did you do this so we can still kiss?" I asked with a smirk.

And so I can feel your tongue on me while I dance

"Nasty" I said responding to her thoughts. "We have a request in VIP. Do you wanna do it ?"

"Mm mm" she shook her head. "Why ?" I asked scrunching my face.

We're not doing those or private dances no more. We won't be working here for much longer either.

"Beyonce that's what gets the most money" I said looking at her with a scrunched face.

I'll be making a lot of money soon, we're already starting to sale. We just need to get radio again and during a better time frame, like five.

"Ok baby and until then we still need money"

Teytey has money

"Yea but Teytey hasn't been working for a while" I said noticing teyana was starting to budget things she buy.

Well she went today

"Oh.. When ?"

You was with oomie and Chris. It was before I went to the studio, she's still there now.

"beyonce she can't be killing" I sighed lowly.

She's not, she promised. This is why she didn't want me to tell you but I still did so don't say anything.

"it's ok, i know how to see if she killed somebody" I mumbled starting to walk with away.

Soon she came closer grabbing my hand and I looked back seeing her coat off.

"Ouu you look pretty baby, let me see" I said stepping back to look at her while she blushed looking down.

"You gone let me be all up on you while we dance on stage or is that against the rules now too ?" I asked pulling her more into me.