28

Beyonce pov:

"Beybey come on, tell ya girl bye and let's go. We got stuff to do" bubba said after he ended his phone call.

I sighed looking down "What is it ? You gotta meet everybody and learn how shit work" he said.

"tell him baby" Nicki whispered to me before getting up giving us our privacy.

"bubba i don't wanna sell drugs.. why can't i just be a stripper ?" I whispered playing with my fingers nervously.

"I know youn wanna sell drugs beyonce. What are you talking about ?" He looked at me weird. "I ain't letting yo ass sell no more anyway. At least not with me ! Not after that shit you did last time"

"i didn't know" I frowned

I gave a crackhead coke... it's not like I knew the difference it's both white.

"And that's why you will never sell with me. You about to make some music with me" he said typing on his phone.

"You still can sing ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good. Go get ready we about to meet them up there, you ain't gotta record today but I want you to get in the flow of stuff" he said.

I nodded again getting up making my way upstairs. I went to me and Nicki room seeing her sitting on the bed "what happened ?" She asked me.

"he's taking me to the studio" I whispered to her.

She smiled brightly coming over "See I told you ! You're excited?!"

Not as excited as you.

She just shrugged "I just know you're gonna be something. I'm happy for you" she said softly gently grabbing my face.

I smiled kissing her "i love you"

I love this girl with everything in me.

"I love you more baby, get ready" she kissed me again before pulling away.

I got ready and made sure I looked alright in the mirror"do you know what time you'll be back ?" Nicki asked me.

I shook my head starting to put up all the stuff I used to do my hair. "Aw, im finna be missing you" she pouted at me in the mirror.

"i'm gonna miss you too" I said turning towards her. I held my arms open for a hug that she gladly gave me.

She looked up at me puckering her lips and I kissed her. Like usual the kiss got nasty quickly as we tried to pull eachother closer licking and sucking on the others lips.

"Beyonce come on ! We gotta go !" I heard follow by knocks at the door.

Nicki kissed me one last time before pulling away "be good."

I nodded walking away leaving the room. I outside with bubba deciding I would take my own car and follow him incase I was ready to go before he was.

The drive was about thirty minutes out and when I got there I couldn't even tell it was a studio. Look like a random ass building.

We both got out the car "I wrote some songs for you that I want you to try to sing" bubba said handing me a folder.

"Give me your phone" he said after. I gave it to him and he pulled his phone out also doing something on both of them before giving the phone back.

"I sent you the playlist with the songs so you can hear how they're supposed to sound. While we in here I want you to pick your favorite and we can get started on making it if you want"