22

Onika pov:

She looked over giving me a weird look then looked back at the road.

"Who baby ?"

I smacked my lips straight facing. "Don't act fucking stupid teyana."

She grabbed her cup drinking out it not saying nothing. I huffed rolling my eyes

"It's yo baby.. remember that one night"

"It's a couple nights" she said biting into some ice. "You must wanna kill it" she said looking over at me.

"No !" My face twisted up.

"It's my baby... I don't wanna kill it" I frowned touching my stomach and looking down at it.

"Wait so you wanna keep it ?" She asked and I looked over to see her smiling a little.

"yea.. i do"

"Ok ! I can give the baby anything it needs" she said looking over and touched my stomach.

'You can't raise no baby, you're crazy'

Teyana frowned at the random voice in her head taking her hand off my stomach. "Teytey what's wrong ?"

"Nothing" she shook her head.

"I'm happy we're having a baby" she forced a smile looking over at me.

She got a call on her phone and answered it. "What's up"

The person talked on the phone for a while and she smacked her lips "tell that nigga i will k-" she cut herself off glancing over at me.

"I'll handle it tomorrow."

"Alright" she said then hung up. "Who was that ?" I asked.

"Just some businesses" she mumbled typing on her phone.

"Teyana I want you to get better before the baby gets here" I said and her face scrunched up.

"What you mean get better ? I'm good" she said.

"No more killing."

"No more killing ? Tuh, girl you crazy" she shook her head drinking more out of her cup.

"I have to kill onika. If I stop killing then somebody's gonna kill me." She said making me sigh.

"Ok but don't drink the blood"

"But-"No teyana" I cut her off

"Why not ? It's good"

"No it's not" I mugged her and she smacked her lips "you haven't even tasted it."

"Yea and I don't want to" I scrunched my face.

"It's not normal" I told her with a slight frown. "My dad use to do it, he the reason I like it" she said.

I seen her have a flashback of her parents death and she slightly gagged. "Are you ok ?" I asked.

She shook her head quickly and pulled over rushing the door open. She started to gag and throw up so I reached over pulling her hair back for her.

"It's ok" I said rubbing her back while she continued.

When she was done I handed her my mouth wash and she rinsed her mouth before getting back in the car starting to drive dead silent.

I seen a tear fall down her cheek and frowned. "Don't cry Teytey" I said wiping her tear away then I kissed her cheek.

She just kept looking forward not saying nothing. "Don't shut down tey, tell me what's wrong" I said rubbing her arm.