18

Teyana pov:

"Rihmeeek wake uppp... meeekk... Meek !"

When his eyes still didn't open I clenched my jaw balling my fist. I know he hear me.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP !" I yelled punching him in the face making the chair he was tied to fall over.

"Ahh fuck !" He yelled out.

I smiled shaking my now aching hand. "You got a hard ass face" I said it with a smile.

I put him back up and seen him bleeding making me lick my lips. "blood..i love blood." I muttered

I pulled my pocket knife out making the blade come out. "I wanna kill you and drink your blood" I whispered pressing it against his throat.

He looked a me terrified while I grabbed his face "ask me to kill you."

"say kill me tey" I whispered staring at him.

He shook his head quickly making my face change "SAY IT !" I yelled.

He just stared at me and I sighed heavily pulling away.

"you can't kill him right now tey" I mumbled to myself. "i want him to die now" I responded.

"patient.. patience.. be patient with patience." I whispered pacing back and forward.

I suddenly stopped and my head snapped over to him. I walked over putting the knife on his cheek.

I smiled sinking it into his cheek making him scream out loudly.

"STOPPP ! STOP HURTING HIM !"

I quickly looked over at the sobbing girl in here with my smile dropping. "Ok" I said getting up and walked over to her.

"Hey hey hey.. don't cry" I pouted wiping her tears making all of meeks blood get her face.

She shook and trembled and I licked my lips "you're pretty" I whispered sitting in her lap.

"I gonna kill you instead.. and drink your blood" I said lifting my blade back up.

She cried shaking her head "No ! No please !"

"Shhhh, it's ok" I said putting it against her cheek.

I sunk it in and dragged it from her up upper cheek all the way down to the start of her lips making her cry.

I used my finger getting some of the blood on my finger and smiled. "taste it" I whispered holding it up to her lips.

"No" she shook her head making my face drop.

"No ?" I raised a eyebrow.

I stabbed her hard in the arm making her scream out crying "OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TASTE IT !" I yelled at her.

She whimpered opening her open and I put my finger in it making her suck the blood of then smiled.

"See.. you don't get hurt when you're a good girl" I said standing up and snatched my knife from in her arm making her scream loudly.

I walked over to Meek "tell me who was driving the car" I demanded lowly.

He didn't answer and I groaned sick of being ignored by him "I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YO ASS SLOW AND FUCKING PAINFUL" I snapped punching him over and over again in the face.

His chair fell back and I stomped his face.

I didn't wanna kill him yet so I stopped and spit on him. "Stupid muthafucka" I gritted mad as hell.

I put my hands on my head groaning trying to control myself so I didn't kill him yet.

I like torture.