8

A few weeks later

Onika pov:

"You like this house ?" I asked Omarion scrolling the pictures.

"Yup !" he nodded. "Well too bad cause it's too high" I said scrolling to the next house.

"You know you don't have to be looking for a place already, you can get yourself settle first" cassie said making me look over at her.

Her energy was genuine but I don't want to live off her. I'm too grow for that

"Thank you cas, but I don't want to be a bother" I said even though I'm not stable enough to be on my own right now.

But when I seen meek put his hands on Omarion I knew I had to get me and my son out of that house, even though I almost died.

"Plus I need my own space and I like to have sex" I shrugged. "Sex with who ?" she asked.

"Who else ?" I asked looking up at her.

"Do she even make sounds during sex ?" she asked making me laugh.

"Yes she makes noises. She ain't mute she just doesn't like to talk" I said "I ain't neva heard her say nothing, I ain't never even hear her cough"

I chuckled lightly "And you probably never will."

I kinda like the fact beyonce only talks to me. I would probably get jealous if she let someone else hear her voice.

"So she does moan ?" she asked. "Yea. They sexy as fuck too"

She just shook her head "Gay ass"

"You know we got practice today, is oomie coming ?" She asked.

"Yea. But he's gonna be with my brother" I said and she gasped.

"Chris fine ass coming ?" She asked. "Yea, you know he preforming a song" I said.

"I just loveee when that nigga sing. A hood nigga with a voice" she said.

I shook my head looking away from her.

"Umm you know he gone be pissed when he see yo face right ?" She said.

"Yea. But they healing so I can just tell him its old and ignore him" I said.

I know Chris gone be ready to act a fool but I don't got time to deal with it.

Most my bruises are healed and faded or fading. The only thing really visible is my face.

"You dancing while he sings ?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know girl. Probably not" I said shaking my head.

"Come on oomie, you ready ?" I said fixing his sling.

"Yes" he nodded. "Ok handsome. And later on mommy's gonna do your hair"

"He lets you do his hair ?" Cassie asked.

"He don't have a choice" I said putting Omarion shoes on.

Yea my baby might be a little crazy but he know I don't play. And I don't got the patience to be fighting with him when it's time for him to get his hair done.

He betta sit down and be quiet.

"Come on" I stood up grabbing his hand.

Beyonce pov:

I pulled up to the club huffing.

Nobody told me that strippers work in the day too.

Usually I wouldn't be too bothered but I'm on my period and my mood is always bad when I'm on.