25

Beyonce pov:

"Baby wake up and come eat before the food is gone"  I heard in my sleep.

I turned over getting more under cover cuddling with the pillow that replaced oomie when he decided to leave me for Alexis.

"Come on peaches, you know if you don't eat you'll be grumpy" I heard while feeling her rubbing on my arm.

I reached out for her and when she grabbed my hand I pulled her in the bed with me. "cuddle with me please" I whispered pulling her closer.

I knew since I talked to her she'll do it so I wasn't surprised when she wrapped her arms around me agreeing to.

"you have to get up baby there's not gonna be anymore food" she whispered pecking my lips.

I pouted "can't you just make me some more ?"

She laughed "No. I spent all that time cooking you betta go eat now"

"mmkay" I mumbled nuzzling into her.

"Beyonce."

"i will in a little, i just wanna cuddle" I whispered closing my eyes back already falling to sleep soon as they shut.

"you're going to sleep peaches" she said. I put my finger on her lips "Shh"

She chuckled but kept quiet letting me go back to sleep. I grabbed her hand putting it on my butt "rub" I muttered half sleep.

She started to rub my butt like I wanted and I snuggled more into her falling sleep feeling her kissing on me as I was.

..................

I walked down stairs with Nicki with a frown after she forced me to wake up.

We went the kitchen and all the food was gone making Nicki gasp while my frown deepened. I started to whine stuffing my face into her neck irritated.

"It's ok, I'll make you some more" She said rubbing my back.

"I told you this was gonna happen peaches" she said while I stayed how I was pouting.

"Stop it" she grabbed my face turning me to look at her. "i said I'll make you something now stop pouting and tell me what you want ok ?"

I nodded and she kissed my pouty lips "what you want baby ?" She asked me softly.

I shrugged standing up fully and rubbing my eyes. "Aye beybey I put you a plate up in the microwave" Bubba said walking in.

I smiled whispering a quiet thank you to him. "Aw that was nice" Nicki smiled going to get the plate.

"These kids woulda ate it all. I already know how it go down with Tina kids" he said making me chuckle.

It's every man for themselves when it comes to food and snacks.

"Im finna go handle sum real quick then we gone go get ma all up in that rehab and shit make sure she good" He said giving me a side hug and I nodded hugging him back.

"and aye man all that stripper shit, dead" he shook his head swiping his hand across his neck making me huff. "you wanna make money i can show you how to make money" he said lowly to me before chuckling and walking off.

"Let's have a money shower, uh oh.. ohh, let's have a money shower. right now.. oohh" he hummed a outro one of his songs bobbing his head with a grin as he walked out.