Romeo and Juliet.

Kate awoke on the ground. She grumbled and covered her head with a pillow as she felt someone shake her. Reluctantly, Kate lifted her head to see who was disturbing her peaceful slumber. Her eyes widened in surprise as she realized it was her two lovers.

"Happy birthday!" Mia smiled at her and kissed her cheek, sitting beside her and pulling her head into her lap. Jayden cupped her face with her hands softly and grinned warmly. "Happy." She pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Birthday." Another one on her eyebrow. "My." She lowered her mouth to her nose. "Beautiful." She kissed her on the mouth, gliding her tongue against her lips and smiling, moving her lips to the corner of her mouth. "Twenty" Her blue eyes smiled at Kate as her lips pressed on her jaw. "Year." She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and sucked on her throat, licking and nipping softly on the lump. "Old!"

Jayden continued to shower Kate with affectionate kisses, trailing down her neck and collarbone. As she reached Kate's shoulder, she whispered playfully, "But you'll always be young at heart." With a mischievous grin, Jayden gently nibbled on Kate's earlobe before pulling away, leaving Kate blushing and breathless.

She sat up with Jayden in her lap, her arm bringing her close to her chest. "Come here, idiot." She muttered to Mia, moving her other arm around her. Mia snuggled into Kate's embrace, resting her head on Kate's shoulder. "Love you, Zolotse." Kate smiled warmly at Mia, her heart swelling with love. "I love you too, Rodnaya // Dear," she whispered, pressing a gentle kiss on Mia's forehead.

"How does your head not hurt?" Jayden mumbled, placing her hands on her shoulders and biting her lip as she looked at her blouse. "You drank a whole bottle of whiskey alone and still were soberer than all of us." Mia chuckled softly, her voice tinged with amusement. "I guess she has a high tolerance for alcohol," she replied, giving Jayden a playful nudge. "I couldn't even understand what was left and right after two shots."

They celebrated the new year. They called Irie, Jayden's cousin; Max and Jane, her parents; Sammy, surprisingly; then Beverly and Jacey, Irie's parents; Andromeda, Mia's mother; and Arnold, Mia's brother.

Not one member of Kate's family came. But it was alright.

Isabella didn't pick up any of their calls, and it's been a week and a half since she's been to work, so everyone thinks she is sick.

Kate's birthday was on the first of January. And yet none of her family members called.

But she liked celebrating with her close friends. They became her family.

"Jayden seems alright too," Kate muttered, giving her a small, playful wink. Mia's eyes widened. "Nah, she's not. She took Tylenol, so that's why she's not puking her brains out." Kate laughed as Jayden blushed, embarrassed.

Kate smirked, her lips pressed together. "Have you puked your brains out, Mia?" Mia shook her head, a look of relief crossing her face. "No way, I'm good," she replied with a chuckle. Kate raised an eyebrow teasingly. "Well, lucky you then," she said, playfully nudging Mia's shoulder. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against her ear. "You fell asleep by the second glass, I suppose." She laughed as Mia's face reddened in surprise.

"Hey!" Mia shoved her playfully. "She's right! She fell asleep on top of me!" Jayden smirked with a playful glint in her eyes. Mia blushed even more. "Okay, okay, I may have dozed off a little," she admitted sheepishly. Jayden chuckled and gave Mia a teasing pat on the back. "Well, at least you had a comfy pillow," she said with a wink.

Suddenly, Jayden got up, and Kate grabbed her hand delicately to bring her back. She looked up into her eyes. "Where are you going?" Jayden smiled softly. "I just remembered that I left my phone in the kitchen. I'll be right back," she replied, gently squeezing Kate's hand before releasing it. Kate nodded and watched as Jayden walked away, a fond smile on her face.