Chapter 15 | Within The Silence

Comenzar desde el principio

I pull my fingers out to take a breath, spitting on them, lubricating my fingers even more, the sight making me wish those were his fingers. I push a single finger inside my cunt, moving slowly, the feeling making me bite my lip to stay quiet, not wanting anyone to hear my relentless moaning, spreading my thighs to give myself more access, my free hand gripping my breasts roughly, twisting my nipples as I continue to fuck myself.

I push both my fingers inside me now, pumping myself quicker, and harder, relishing in the amazing feeling. Loud moans slip past my lips, and I cover my mouth with my other hand, feeling too good to stop, my thoughts continuing to circle around Drake and everything he's doing to me.

Fisting my hair into his hand as he pumps his hard cock into my mouth, pushing deeper and deeper with each stroke, fucking my throat roughly. I raise my hands to try and pull away but he pins them over my head on the wall, not allowing me to escape, fucking my throat even faster now.

I feel a ball of fire within my lower belly begin to form, my climax is close, I just need to keep going, pushing an extra finger in, and I jolt at the sudden extension on my pussy, feeling stretched, but I'm sure Drake could stretch my heat even wider.

"Ready to take my cum, princess?" He says in a dark, demonic tone, and I feel his cock twitch in my mouth, signaling his about to cum. I nod eagerly and within a few more strokes, he pushes all of his length inside my mouth, shooting his entire hot load down my throat, not wasting a drop, and I start humming in pleasure as I swallow all of it.

That's all I needed to drive me over the edge, my orgasm hitting me very hard, shaking my entire body, nearly making me slip off the stool, my whole body tensing and relaxing at the same time, pulling my fingers out as I massage my clit, squirting out as I moan into my hand vigorously. My chest rises and falls as my breathing is out of control, slowly coming down from my explosion of a climax, bringing my fingers to my lips, tasting my cum, literally fucking wishing it was Drake's.

Fuck, that was amazing, my first time having an orgasm, I'm 18 and this is my literal first time, I must be inexperienced compared to other girls. I wash myself clean and I exit the shower, drying myself, and at the corner of my eye, I see Drake's clothes neatly folded on the bathroom counter, did he leave those for me? I smile warmly, my stomach twisting at the sight, delightfully pulling his black shirt over my body, along with his grey boxers, clinging to my hips and thighs. The shirt is like a literal dress over my body, hanging down to my mid-thigh, I'm like 5'9, so how is this shirt so big on me?

I walk out of the bathroom, the room visibly dark, with a single streak of moonlight piercing through the darkness, revealing a very naked Drake. My eyes widen at the sight but I blink a few times before realising his wearing black boxers, not really visible in the room. His head lifts up, noticing my presence.

"Took your time, didn't you?" He said lowly, standing up from his mattress, walking over to me with a shadow looming over his figure. I gulp at the close proximity, breathing in his intoxicating scent, nearly knocking me off my feet. His wild eyes lower down to my bare thighs, covered slightly by his shirt, dragging his bottom lip in, biting his lip, making me squeeze my thighs together, trying not to get hot for him right now.

"You look sexy in my clothes, you should wear them more often." His tone is so low, my cheeks flushing red at his compliment, knots forming in my stomach, I can already feel my wetness soaking through his boxers, dripping down my inner thighs.

I do a once over on his half-naked body, the intense sexual attraction between us burning with a raging fire, his beautiful body making perfect contrast against the moonlight, highlighting all his features, especially those omniscient grey eyes.

"I'm going in the shower, when I come back, you better be on that bed and not the mattress. . ." He spoke calmly, and I looked down, trying to avoid his gaze which makes me so hot and bothered but suddenly I felt his finger hook underneath my chin, making me look up at him.

"Do you understand?" He asks, caressing my cheek with his thumb, our bodies barely an inch away from each other. "Yes." I say and he shakes his head, "Yes, who?" He asks and I see the smirk form on his lips, he knows what his doing to me, how his affecting me.

"Yes, Drake," I say it, almost like it's coming out in a breath, realizing my breathing stopped through this whole moment, finally finding a short breath. "Good girl." He says seductively, walking past me into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I breathe deeply, inhaling large amounts of air, my body feeling stuck in the spot. Why didn't I fucking kiss him again?! I'm such an idiot, he could've taken me into the shower and made all my fantasies come true.

I sadly walk over to my bed, laying down, feeling depressed, covering myself with the blankets. I smell Drake's scent on these pillows, he must've given me his, and I'm not complaining.

I snuggle into it, feeling the sleep slowly drift in, my vision going dark slightly, indulging me in peace within the silence.

To Be Continued...

___________________________

I promise you'll, this episode was not filler, it's important to the story, I'm just carefully placing all the chapters out, I'm looking for at least 70 to 100 chapters, so be prepared. 😭

- 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦