"I want Tete! Not Uncle Princess!" I rolled my eyes.

"Issy, I made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. Just for me and you. How bout I take you out today." I said setting the food on the table. " We can go to Toys 'R' Us and you can buy whatever you want." ( I've been to the toys 'R' us there and it is HUGE! 7 floors and a ferris wheel. Like the heck. My toys 'R' us only has one plain ole floor haha)

Her big brown eyes lit up. I have to say, she looks like Roc to the fullest. " Really?! Can I get 5 toys since I'm 5?!" She said getting in her chair.

"Yes, only if you promise not to cry any more." She nodded and smiled.

After we ate we watched tv for a little, until I noticed she couldn't sit down. " Issy? Are you okay?"

"Yes! I'm just really excited for Toys 'R' us! Can we go now? Can we can we?!"

Its was only 11:15 and they didn't open till 12. " How bout we go to the park first then there. I promise right afterwards we will go."

She hopped up real fast and put her shoes on. I was really into Dora, she finally pulled my hand begging me to get up. I chuckled and grabbed my phone, keys and book bag and we headed out.

I buckled her up in the backseat." You ready Birthday girl?" I asked while turning Pretty girl on.

She nodded yes. As we were driving I heard. " your Pretty, Your Pretty girl." I smiled." Issy, how do you know this song?" " Daddy plays it for me and Mommy, all the time." I smiled. We pulled up to the park. I got out and helped her out. I made sure I locked my car. When I first moved here my car got jacked and towed back to back. The first day towed, the second jacked.

Issy pulled me to the park. There where a few other kids here. " Push me on the swings please?"

"Your wish is my command." I said I pulled her on the swing and gave her an underdoggy. She giggled. I ran back and pushed her some more. As I was pushing her I saw someone in all black staring. I don't know at us, or behind us. I waved because they were being irritating. Finally the walked off. Weirdos. After 45 min of being in the park I got tired.

"Issy, you ready?"

"Awwwwww, really?"

"Fine we don't have to leave if you don't wanna go to Toys 'R' us."

" Oh no no no Uncle Prince. Lets go." Finally she said my name right. We hopped in the car. "Uncle Prince?"

"Yes Issy?" I said driving towards Toys 'R' Us.

" Im scared."

"What for?"

"What if my brother is really stinky and have cooties. Or even worse. Mommy and Daddy forget about me."

"They won't forget about you. I promise. And he won't be stinky or have cooties. Uncle Ray gots that covered. If you feel like your forgotten, you can always come over here."

"Okay!" We pulled up to toys ' R' us. She ran in so fast, I couldn't close the door. I locked it and ran in. She stood there in amazement. " Uncle Prince, Uncle Prince, lets go on that!" She pointed to the ferris wheel.

" Okay press the elevator down button." She ran towards it and pressed the button. I jumped on with her and waited for it to go down. She had the biggest smile. I took a picture of her while she was smiling through the window staring at the ferris wheel.

I posted it on Instagram : " Happy birthday Issy, Uncle Prince loves you." I had about 5 likes after I posted it. I put my phone away and grabbed her hand to get off. They were blowing my likes up.