sweeter than honey

jacob had never quite met somebody like scarlett, she claimed she was not much of an artist and didn't have much skill but somehow the delicacy of her paint brush stroking down the canvas made her look like a professional.

she managed to stare at him a few times without him seeing, but he had been working so hard his face was bright red.

sweat dripped off his body as he places his weights down, his lips curled into a cheesy grin as she stares at his physic in awe

she had began to stop painting loosely holding her paintbrush as he cockily walked up to her, the height difference causing him to look down at her.

"somebody needs a shower" seeing his abs glisten with sweat which strangely made her attraction to him grow stronger

if it wasn't for him the sweaty mess ahead of her ,she'd still be in a pit of sadness jacob pulled her out of it and she knew she would forever be thankful.

"cmon shower, so we can go out!" scarletts tone gets louder as she pushes his waist back yet he doesn't budge, he just smirks at her cockily and this only makes scarlett stand up to gain more power - which doesn't work.

"you know" jacob snickers a hand holding her chin as they stand next to each other closely, their heartbeats racing "you look even cuter when your bossy baby"

"not true" scarlett scoffs watching the boy make his way to the bedroom, with a hand carved sign on the door "you can believe that" he says grabbing a towel from a drawer.

"i want that painting in here by the way"

kissing her forehead as they now walk to the bathroom together, footsteps going at the same pace "you do?" scarlett mutters in some sorta shock.

"absolutely it's beautiful, like you" she now sits on the toilet as he begins to turn the shower on, turning a shade of red as the compliment runs through her mind "a little privacy scar?" throwing the towel at her face

"of course shit i'm sorry" she begins to rush out as he laughs at her panic, he found it fascinating how pure she was.

she was refreshing, he remembered what it was to be happy and childish with her. he gained that childhood back that he'd lost such a long time ago just being with her.

and they both knew being in love was hard especially with the fears they shared but it was something they was willing to risk. to risk the fear, the feelings it makes you feel that you'd never allow.

love was sweeter than honey.