million dollar man

tossing and turning, the girl beat herself up. what on earth possesed her to kiss an stranger on the cheek, he was pretty and sure was an gentleman yet scarlett deeply regretted her decision.

whilst jacob still felt the sensation of excitement that ran through his body, the way he walked home with an smile although he'd slept with an coat hanger in his mouth.

the towns of la was pure, and scarlett enjoyed the crowded environment more than her small village back at home yet she knew not an single ounce of where to go. she couldn't run off caffeine anymore, the migraines were beginning to kill her.

two shopping bags swung from each hand, that held the plastic bags with oranges, ramen noodles and sodas that scarlett could pronounce. her headphones clung onto her head with the pounding chorus of ariana grande.

and thats when he saw her, his camera filming the sky of los angeles with palm trees swaying. jacob felt rewarded, her whole existance he began to believe was an myth. he smirked digging his hands into his thrifted jeans that had unused coins inside.

he tapped on the girls shoulder twice with the shouting off the words 'boo'

she jumped, the bundle of oranges tumbling out at she tossed her headphones from her head.

her eyes glanced up as scarlett leaned down, jacob found it hilarious. she sighed out of happiness it was him rather than a stranger, but once again he was an stranger too. the boy felt guilty once his laughter died down he helped her inresponse.

"i could fucking kill you right now." scarlett said denying any accusations of how happy she was to see him once again, yet the flooding of embarrassment rushed over her.

"no you couldnt, not even if you tried." he replied as they steadied their stance from the ground, the two moved out the way of an elderly lady who smiled politely as they awkward stood close.

scarlett examined jacobs features, his dimples that didnt show until he shined an goofy smile. his kind brown eyes and scar on his lower cheek.

"i wanted to say, if you're interested and wanna come round mine for tea?" he offered taking the bags from her hands without her noticing as she nodded visibly interested with the biggest smile.

she glanced at the home, an yellow door that was an edited replica of her own. however he owned his own letter box, with an dogbowl outside, she waited as jacob wondered to the door fiddling with the key to atleast crack the door open.

"right, welcome to sir jacobs home!" he welcomed her with an arm showing off his squeaky clean floors and freshly painted white walls.

"wow, your homes is so pretty." scarlett told him looking at the tiny details in the artwork that sat on his wall, and dining table that easily cost his a few thousands.

"thanks, i try my best but please don't hesitate to make yourself comfortable" he told her, throwing his keys and her bag of shopping into the centre of the brown oak table.

smittenly turning to glance at every sense of the apartment "jacob, you've got to be an million dollar man."

he laughed at the such statement which was purely try yet he humble

"oh really is that what you think?" he said behind her shoulder as she pulled the sweetheart neckline of her floral dress up, her cheeks turned rosé coloured.

money, never was an reason scarlett would fall in love with an man. yet she imagined the beauty of living with somebody you endlessly love without an struggle, or unachievable things.

"yeah, an million dollar man for sure."