childhood dream

after hours of going back and forth on what felt right to say, scarlett settled on saying how good of friends jacob and herself was. jacob liked thst too and even followed the girls social media before drama channels could point it out.

"so we're just good friends that kiss and go on dates?" jacob says grabbing a bag of takis from the top shelf for scarlett, placing them into a basket. his comment made the girl roll her eyes a tiny smirk appearing on her face.

"im not talking about this, right here or now jacob" her eyes glance around the gas station in search for a toilet in which she was met with one far down the isle. "i need to go the toilet" handing him her phone and keys before she makes her way off.

jacob turns her phone on, his eyes met with a paris phone wallpaper his eyes hesitantly look around click onto her apps stunned how she didnt have a lock on her phone. he puts the camera close to his face and pouts, once he did so he goes to change her wallpaper to his face.

he then lightly tucks her phone into his back pocket, making his way to the soda section debating whether pepsi or coca cola was the right decision for today. usually he was more of a dr pepper person. "get the diet coke"

he turns to see scarlett "always diet coke, how could you even think about it." she said grabbing at the cold large bottle infront of the pair until jacobs hand grabs on top of hers which makes scarletts eyes jump onto his.

she shivers abit from his straight face, feeling suddenly flustered around him.

"i disagree, lets get pepsi." jacob said grabbing a bottle of pepsi in which the girl stares at jacob whilst putting the bottle into the basket "well i disagree, lets get diet coke." she said almost whiny and the boy laughed at her serious face expression.

"scarlett come on" his hand teaches for the bottle and puts it back on the shelf but that only causes the girl to reach back for the bottle but with one swift movement he picks the girl up and throws her over his shoulder. as she squeals and laughs.

"you said you were going to make my sadness semi permanent and you'll only make it temporary if i dont get my diet coke."

at that moment jacob placed her down, a grin on scarletts proud face as he does so. jacob sticks his tongue out at her but scarlett goes to kiss him but pulls herself back and just blows him one. "we could just get two sodas"

"remember when you said about that thing earlier, how we're great friends but kiss and go on dates?" she asks as he hums in response "i think id like you to be my boyfriend" she smiles sheepishly at him "i think id like that too"

"so im asking you jacob elordi, to be my boyfriend"

"well im telling you scarlett hart, i want to be your boyfriend."

the two smile walking to the counter placing the things up, grinning like giddy children who'd eat too much sugar. "why didnt you tell me you liked paris?" jacob asked which made her eyes go wide "i forgot...its always been my childhood dream to visit. how did you know that-" then as the realisation hits she grabs for her phone in his back pocket, the boy smirking as she does.

"cute lockscreen scar"