Twenty Eight

~Cole~

Callie giggles as she drags some more paint across the canvas. 5 days out of the city to some random town in the middle of nowhere, just us 2, no work, no worries or anything and she's like a different girl. I have never heard her laugh the way she has whilst we've been out here. Her smile glows in a way even the sun is jealous of. She's such a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dismal world. My ray of sunshine. 

How the fuck did I get this lucky? 

"Stop looking at me like that." Callie's face flushed red but she didn't lift her eyes from the canvas we'd been swapping every 5 minutes, resulting in a poorly painted cartoon frog sat on Saturn wearing cowboy boots. The one I had in my hand was more confusing. I still had no idea if it was a cow or a horse nor did I know why it also had a cowboy hat on, I guess Cal was going with a theme. Either way this was the most fun date I've had in a long time. 

"How am I look at you Callie?" She blushed harder, making me chuckle as she tried to hide behind the canvas. "You know what, I think we're gonna have paint left over." 

"I know. You 100% bought way too much." 

"I can think of something to do with it." Callie's eyes came up for a second before her teeth sunk into her lip. "But there's some conditions on that." I moved my canvas into the grass behind me, slowly crawling across to her with a smirk. She fought back her own smile, pretending she was so completely focused on whatever she was adding to the damn frog. I wouldn't be surprised if she was giving it a lasso and bolo tie. "First off, you need to be wearing wayy less clothes." 

"How much less?" 

"Like, 100% less." A smirk flashed on her face for all of a second before disappearing. "How about we start with the jacket hm?" 

"Sorry, I'm busy." Callie bit the inside of her cheek. 

"Oh, you wanna play that game again? Thought I showed you where that gets you this morning." 

"Maybe that's the point." The words had barely finished leaving Callie's mouth before I pulled the canvas and paintbrush out of her hand and threw it across the private garden, immediately pushing her down to the ground and caging her in. She laughed, wriggling ever so slightly until I pushed her hips into the floor to stop her. 

"Try being cocky again angel." 

"Or what?" I shook my head, leaning down and kissing her until she was completely breathless. I lifted my head, looking down at a flustered Callie. "Again." 

"Are you begging there Callie?" She nods, eyes still shut. "What if I don't kiss you?" I moved my hand up under her skirt and of course she moved her legs apart for me. "What if I let you sit here in your soaking wet little panties and make you wait until your so fucking desperate it actually hurts?" Each of my words brushed against her lips and when she sucked in a gasp at my fingers gently caressing the damp cloth between her legs I almost caved. It was too easy to have Callie. One look at her and I was desperate to bury myself to the hilt, to have her scream for me, watch her legs shake and eyes roll back so far into her head that I fear she'll never return. Having her begging for me doesn't make it easier but it's fun to feel how badly she needs me. To listen to her please, to soak her underwear until it's dripping down her perfect thighs. 

"Or even better, I could slide a finger into right here Cal. I could put my head between your legs and taste just how much you want me to fuck you. Listen to you moan for me and then right as your about to come on my tongue like the good little slut you are, I can make you come with me to get ice cream from the store. I could turn you on whilst we're in there too baby. Whisper dirty little things in your ear, slide my fingers in and out of you until you're biting your lip to keep quiet and I can just not let you come." Callie whimpered. 

"That's- that's not fair." 

"No?" I moved her panties to the side, running my finger up her slit, quickly flicking her clit. Her back arched as she sucked in a sharp breath. "I could do it anyway." I sunk 2 fingers into Callie, groaning at just how fucking good she felt. "And you couldn't do anything about it. I could keep you busy all day, wishing you were back here with your toys burried deep in every fucking hole whilst your mouth is wrapped around my dick."

"C-Cole- please." 

"You want that? Hm?" Callie nods under me. "You want to fuck your toys whilst you suck me off? Or you want me to tease you within an inch of your life?" I added a third finger, pushing myself as deep into her as I could, using my thumb to apply pressure to her clit. Her juices pooled into the palm of my hand but I kept going. 

"Fuck me Cole. Please. I need you to - oh god I'm gonna-" 

"Ah ah. I don't remember telling you you could come yet darling." Her head fell backwards and I pushed my fingers faster. "Tell me what you want me to do to you baby. Every little dirty thought in your head right now." Callie focused her breathing. 

"I want you to make me come so I can scream your name loud enough for the neighbours to know what you're doing to me and then-" Her hips shift and Callie reaches up, grabbing the collar of my shirt, her hands shaking with every movement. "Then I want you to take me inside and treat me like your own personal toy. Do whatever you want to me." 

"There's a million things I want to do to you Callie. Be more specific." I slowed down my pace, feeling how close she was getting to her climax and wanting to keep it just out of reach.

"Everything! Do everything. Please Cole- please just- oh god."  I slide one finger into her ass and Callie's hips push up into mine. If she keeps talking like that I'm going to come in my pants before I even get to do any of this to her and fuck am I determined to give her a birthday to remember. "Fuck- yes. Oh my go-" I moved my free hand up to her hair, pulling until her eyes met mine, lust and pain and pleasure and fear mixed in her eyes. I brought my fingers up to her mouth, slowly pushing them between her lips. 

"I'm going to fuck this cocky little mouth until you can't breath." I pushed my fingers deeper into her mouth, until her eyes started streaming. "And you're going to take every fucking inch aren't you?" She nods. "You're going to sit there on your knees whilst I do, dripping on the floor, aching for me, until your clit hurts so bad you are crying for me to fuck that tight little pussy." I removed my fingers from her mouth, grabbing her chin tight. "And then I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk for the next 3 days. Until you've soaked the mattress, until you're begging me to stop because you don't have any more left in you. Then do you know what I'm gonna do Callie?" She shakes her head slowly and I can see the anticipation in her eyes. I can feel her grinding on my leg as she looks for some kind of friction to ease the building pressure that's already becoming difficult for her. "I'm going to fuck you harder, deeper, faster. When I'm done with you today darling, you'll be broken for anyone else. No man is ever going to give you what I can give you. You're mine Callie. Only mine. Forever." She nods slightly under my grip. "Say it." 

"I'm yours Cole." 

"Good girl. Now stand up. Walk your ass in that house and up those stairs and lay naked for me on the bed. I'm going to tidy up down here and I swear to god, you touch yourself once and I will punish you for disobeying orders." Callie nods and I drop my hold on her, pressing a sweet kiss to her lips, to her cheeks, to her forehead and watch as she stumbles back into the house a lot quicker than I was expecting her to. That's my girl right there. My girl. Not a chance in hell am I sharing her with anyone.