Part 17 : Their angel

Start from the beginning

Ashi laughed. Aryan could warm up her heart like nothing else could. She gently ruffled his hairs.

"Dekho, Bhabhi, Bhaiya kaise aankhein dikha ke khana khila rhe hai mujhe!" Ayaansh instantly complained.

Arnav glared him down.

"Dekho abhi bhi aankhein dikha rhe hai," Ayaansh wailed again.

Aniket snickered looking at Arnav's expressions. And the next moment Arnav was glaring at him.

"Kya hai, Arnav? Yeh aankhein aap office me dikhaya kijiye." Ashi said drily.

The brothers gave a teasing grin to Arnav. He could only roll his eyes. They had their defender right there. He wouldn't dare to touch them in front of Ashi.

"Kya hua, Bhaiya?" Aryan hugged him from back and teased. "Bhabhi ke daant se aap bhi darte ho?"

"Arey bohot jyada, Aru!" Ayaansh joined in. "Bhabhi ne room se nikal diya toh Bhaiya ko couch pe sona padega!"

The boys hi fived shamelessly.

"Bohot zubaan chal rhi hai teri?" Ashi caught Ayaansh's ears.

"Ouch, Bhabhi," Ayaansh winced and gave her a charming smile. "Mai toh bas mazaak kar rha tha!"

Arnav shook his head at them and got up. "Tum khila do apne laadle ko, Ashi. I'm leaving for office.."

"Par aapne kaha you will be here..." Ayaansh sobered up immediately.

"I will be, bachcha. I will come back in an hour or so."

Ayaansh nodded but he looked unconvinced.

"Ayu," Arnav cupped his face gently. "I'll never lie to you, bachcha. I promise I'll..."

"I know, Bhaiya," Ayaansh cut him off gently.

Ritvik had shown them a video of Ayaansh that had gone viral the previous day. He wanted Ayaansh to start facing camera. And he was coming over to talk about the same. His Bhaiyu had explained him the pros and cons of being a public icon but he, too, wanted the same as Ritvik. Ayaansh was just a little nervous. Arnav had misinterpreted his expressions.

"Mujhe pata hai agar aapne kaha hai toh aap aaoge. You don't have to do this. I trust you, Bhaiya!"

Arnav smiled at him complacently and pressed a warm kiss to his forehead. "Chalu mai?"

Ayaansh nodded. Arnav walked out of the room after giving a last glance to his wife. Aryan followed him out. Ashi turned to Aniket.

"Shivi ke paas ja rhe ho?"

Aniket nodded.

"Dinner?"

"I'll come back for dinner, Bhabhi. Bhai bhi aa rhe hai na!"

Ashi nodded but then remembered something and called out to Aniket. "Ani?"

Aniket turned back to look at her.

"Take her favourite roses. That might help!"

Aniket smiled and came back to hug Ashi. "Thank you for reminding, Bhabhi. Sherni se bacha liya aapne!"

Ashi laughed. Aniket kissed her forehead and rushed out. His Bhabhi had indeed saved him big time. She was truly their angel!Ashi smiled and then sat down with Ayaansh.

"Kyun apne Bhaiya ko pareshan kar rha hai? Kha le chup chap,"

Ayaansh had the soup without any fuss. He knew his Bhabhi would straighten him up with one glare of hers. Ashi gave him his medicine.