"Detention, for 2 months, both of you" he said, then turned on his heel, striding out of the shack, leaving with no other word.

I rolled my eyes, then whispered a lock spell, locking the door, then adding a protection spell so that way no one can unlock it.

"I can see why you hate him" Savannah said as we walked back into the bedroom.

I nodded, closing the door, locking this one as well.

"I'm sorry Harry, this is all my fault. If i hadn't suggested we do what we did last night, we wouldn't be in this mess" she said, sinking down on the bed, putting her head in her hands.

"Hey, no, it's okay, Savannah. It's not your fault. If anything, I'm glad you brought up the subject last night, otherwise i wouldn't have had an amazing night with you" i told her, sitting beside her, wrapping my arms around her. "Last night was incredible with you, I don't regret it and I'm glad it happened. I don't care what Snape says, he can take away our freedom for 2 months, but he can't take away what i felt for you last night" i said

"You really mean that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow

"Of course, i mean everything, -especially- about last night. I really enjoyed it, you gave me an experience i never had before. I've never been kissed before last night, let alone made love to someone" i said, turning so i was facing her, Savannah doing the same.

Savannah smiled, "aw, well, I'm glad you feel that way"

I nodded, smiling back. "Making love to you was an amazing feeling" I told her, earning a blush.

"Is that all you loved the most?" She asked, smirking,

"No. It's hard to pick a favorite, i loved everything, from kissing you" i listed, kissing her lips, "to touching your body" - I ran my hands over her curves slowly, "to taking off your clothes" - I slowly slid my shirt off her shoulders, "to feeling your smooth, bare skin" i whispered, gliding my hands over her body, earning a shiver, "to seeing you lying naked on the bed" - I moved her, laying her back, then tugged off her panties and climbed on top of her, slowly looking at her body as i hovered over her. "to hearing you moan as I make passionate love to you" i said, watching as she removed my clothes.

"Ooh, keep going, it's such a turn on" Savannah told me, smirking.

"Is it really?" I asked, ghosting my hand down her body and stopping between her legs.

"It can be, if you know how to do it right" she winked.

"Hmm, sounds challenging" I grinned, then leaned in towards her ear, nipping at it as i whispered, "I want to hear you scream my name, I want to shag you against the wall like there's no tomorrow"

I could've sworn i heard her moan as i spoke in a sexual manner to her. "And then? What else do you want?" She asked, smirking,

"I want to be inside you, I want to pull your hair and bend you over, i want to feel you clench around me before releasing, screaming my name" i continued, gently brushing my fingers over her sweet, soft, tender folds, earning a gasp, her body trembling, a moan escaping her lips. I smirked as her liquid heat met my fingertips as i continued to caress her, earning another moan. "That's it, moan for me, Savannah" i whispered, nipping her ear again as i brushed my fingers over her entrance that was becoming wetter with her arousal.

Savannah rose her hips to meet my hand, whimpering as i teased.

"Tell me what you want, maybe I'll give it to you" i whispered, gently sucking and nipping at her earlobe, barely touching her.

"You" she whispered, arching off the bed to push her hips into my hand, but i kept my distance.

"I'm going to need more than that" I said, brushing my fingers up her entrance, circling around her clit, earning a moan.