She froze up then tightly hugged him and cried.

Ranch: "I know you're not but... I missed you... So Much!!!"

Raditz: "I know..."

They hugged for a while then Raditz let go and wiped away her tears.

Raditz: "That's enough now. For now we have to train for our battles."

She smiles brightly.

Ranch: "Right! How should we start?"

Raditz: "I think Kakarot and Gohan should be out soon. That's when we will start our training."

???: "Mine if I join?"

They turned to see Bardock.

Raditz: "Yes, Father. You can."

Bardock: "Good. I don't want you to have all the fun for yourself."

Raditz: "Of course."

Bardock then looked over to Ranch.

Bardock: "And you, My granddaughter. I look forward to seeing what potential you have."

Ranch smile again.

Ranch: "Same here, Grandpa."

Meanwhile at the front of the hyperbolic time chamber.

I watched all that happen with their grandparents and was shedding some tears to see their great bond to each other. I wiped my tears away then heard footsteps and turned to Goku and Gohan out of the room in... Super Sayian!

Rosey: "Goku! Gohan! You're back! And you're in super saiyain! I'm so proud of you! The training in there must have been worth it."

I said while hugging him.

Gohan: "Yeah! It was hard but you know what I did?"

Rosey: "What?"

Gohan: "I was thinking about you and Piccolo.The time when you two were protecting me from Nappa blast. That reminder made me feel useless because I was going to get you two killed because of me. When I thought of it, It made me angry and that helped me to unlock this power. So now, I'm not useless anymore! I can help!"

I smile.

Rosey: "Oh Gohan... You weren't useless. You became a big help to help us against the saiyain. But I'm so proud you unlocked this by yourself."

He smiled back.

Gohan: "Thanks, Auntie..."

Soon, Raditz, Bardock and Ranch went inside the chamber while we catched up on what Gohan and Goku did while eating.

Rosey: "...You really ate everything in there? Well, I hope those three can survive there without food."

Goku: *Swallow* "Don't worry. I'm sure they will."

Rosey: "If you say so, Goku."

I then got up and stretched.

Rosey: "I'm going to go out for a little fly around. I'll be back..."

Piccolo: "Just be careful. Cell and the androids are still out there."

I nodded.

Rosey: "Right."

I blast off to the sky.

As I was flying, I couldn't stop thinking about this new android, Cell. If he really contains the other androids there really is no stopping him. What are we going to do about this... What can I do?