Prologue

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of birds chirping. I sat up and saw that I was in the middle of a forest. I was so confused how I got here...

All I remember was me-

A/N: Sorry, but the character of the story asks me not to talk about her past yet because she doesn't trust you readers yet so in the future you just have to wait until her past is revealed.

There was a flashed and next thing I knew I found myself here.

Beside me, I saw two bags. One was a backpack and another was a suitcase. There was a note attached to it and said:

"Dear Rosey,

You may not remember us but that's okay because it's for your own good and I know in the future we will meet again soon.

We will keep in touch in a secret way to keep you safe from whatever comes in the future.

You see in the bags your stuff from before. Your old clothes, your books, some photos and videos and your teddy bear..."

I opened the bags and I saw all my old stuff in there. I was happy to see them, especially my teddy bear. It was very light blue and had a jingle sound when you shake it. I miss sleeping with my teddy after all these years. I cried tears of happiness and hugged my teddy in my chest.

Rosey: "Teddy! I miss you so much!"

I shook my teddy to hear the jingles and make it sound like it was saying "I miss you too!" in that language.

I continue reading the note.

"You may be asking how we got your stuff but let's just say that I have a way to get them.

Anyway, As I was saying, We got out of your misery of that place and were going to keep it like that.

You are now free and can now start a new beginning of finding a place to call home, making friends and making your dream come true.

We know it's scary for this but We know that everything will be better, if not then we will try to help you work this out.

For now, You should find a place that makes you feel home and try to find a job to make money.

In your backpack, on the right pocket you will find some money that will last a few weeks or something and your necklace in there.

We know that your new beginning will be great and when that happens we will see you till then.

We know that you can make friends that will accept you the way you are and will help you make your dream come true.

We pray that you will be safe for your new beginning and see you soon in the future and will do everything we can to protect you for this.

We love you, Rosey..."

"Love, Your Caretakers."

I cried because of this. Not because of my new beginnings but because my Caretakers saved me. I never thought someone would care for me because of my looks and dream. I looked up at the sky and silently said "Thank you..." with tears in my eyes. I look forward to meeting them in the future... or if I can...

I wiped my tears away and opened my right pocket of my backpack and saw a wallet with my name on the bottom right and opened it and saw the money in there. I think it should be okay for a few weeks or so. Then I saw a case and opened it and saw that my necklace was there. 

My necklace was a gift. It was a chained necklace and had a heart diamond with other diamonds around it. I like to wear it because I think it will give me luck.

I put my necklaces on and cried a tear out for how happy I was to have it back

I put my necklaces on and cried a tear out for how happy I was to have it back. I put my Teddy in my backpack and put it on and lifted up my suitcase. I took a deep breath and started walking to find a place to start my new beginning. Little did I know, I was about to step into an adventure that will change my new beginning and life forever.