Mondo lowers his head a little, groaning into my ear quietly, sending chills through my body. "Look what your doing to me baby" I inhaled a breath once his lips moved to the spot behind my ear— he sucked and kissed his way down my neck sending me into a different world. That feels so good .

I held back my moans, second by second unraveling to the point of no return. "such a good girl" he whispered to me before lifting his head up and looking back into my eyes, capturing my lips in his.

This kiss felt different than the others. Our tongues fought roughly— like trying to win a battle. I worked my mouth against his determined and curious, Mondo's hand went to wrap around my neck taking control of the paste and situation that I'd started, I couldn't get enough of him.

I couldn't do anything to help the throbbing between my legs but squeeze my thighs together and press against the seat to relieve the pressure. I need more. Mondo's body jerked twice, his dick jumped in my hand as he grew harder and unexpectedly came in his pants, his soft lips still tangled into mine—our locked lips holding back his moans. He pulled away, catching his breath and looking at me softly, before pecking my lips twice more.

He looked up to the rear view mirror and back down at me to give a smile.

"Cazzo, piccola " (Fuck baby) he lowered his voice kissing my lips again and moving the hair from my face to place a kiss on my neck "—so fucking sexy" he bit his lip and released it softly "is it my turn yet princess?" his husky voice taunted me as he caressed my thigh—inching his hand under my skirt little by little.

"Boss"

Shit.

Mondo let out a breath and looked towards the front seats at the man driving the car—who I assume is the one trying to get Mondos attention. "Che c'è" (what is it) he answered back smoothly pausing his movements on my leg.

I took this as the time to remove my hands slowly from his pants, feeling the remains of his semen on my fingers become cold from the air.

"Roman e' tornato in città, la sicurezza l'ha identificato che si e' avvicinato al cancello". (Roman is back in town, security just identified him pulling up at the gate) The man spoke back to Mondo— I didn't even care to much to wonder what they were talking about but I kept my eyes glued to mondos face as he looked down at me and I sucked his the rest of his nut off my fingers, cleaning my hand. He's eyes went wild.

His jaw tightened while he watched me like he was fighting with himself and holding back everything he really wanted to do from my bold actions. Is be blushing? He looked at me with lust in his eyes making me feel like prey under his gaze—seconds away from slaughter and kissed my lips once more. Damn

Oh how I wished we were alone right now...

It was clear Mondo was irritated with whatever the man said by the way he threw his head back and looked up to the ceiling of the car—closing his eyes.

The rest of time went by fast on the way back to Q's apartment, the whole time I'd been trying to distract myself from the events that just occurred and the different positions I imagined mondo fucking me in. We had spent the last ten minutes singing the songs that played through the speakers. I felt like we were in our own world—even though others were in the car it just felt like us, lost in one another while he sang to me.

Again— he needs to be in somebody studio.

I sighed to myself once we reached the parking garage and the car stopped to park in front of the entrance to the building.

Mondo opened the car door to his left and stepped out, I grabbed my belongings and took his hand balancing myself on the ground. The man in the passenger's seat got out along with us and walked to the trunk before opening it and searching inside, what is he doing? I eyed him for a second before giving my attention back to prince charming.