[Look of both of them]

He was just continuously styling his hair with his fingers like he was the groom of that wedding. Why these men are very obsessed with women?

When I was continuously staring at him doing this non sense, he asked "kya hua bhai, itna kyu ghoor rahe ho? Mein smart toh dikh raha hun na?"

[what happened brother, why are you staring at me? Am I looking smart or not?]

"Tu jaisa bhi dikh mujhe kya." I replied irritatedly and he smirked.

[no matter whatever you look like]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached the Chauhan Mansion after half-an-hour of driving. Taking a deep breath, I entered the mansion and saw everyone talking to the Chauhan family. I have met them before when I was a child and yes, I still remember them.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Aditya and Siddarth entered the wedding hall.

"Hmm.... the decorations are great...Whose idea might be this?" Siddarth said.

Aditya saw his family and went near them. Siddarth went towards them with a warm smile on his face, greeted them by joining his hands (namaste) and touch everyone's feet to take blessings.

At last, when Siddarth touched the feet of Gayatri, Gayatri grabbed his arm and said "Jeete raho beta. Now tell me when are you going to find a bride for yourself? Look your friend is also getting married."

[live long son]

"Actually, I don't know, aunty" Siddarth told smiling.

"Bhaiya, aapko koi pareshani na ho toh mein aapke lie ladki dhoodne mein madat karu" Anvika told with full of excitement.

[Bro, if you don't have any problem then can I help you in finding a girl for you]

"Ya sure sure, why not?" Siddarth replied.

Aditya was looking here and there, getting irritated with this family gathering when his dad came near him and asked "How was the meeting, Adi?"

"Everything went smoothly, papa" Aditya replied. "By the way, where is Rohan?"

"He is with Nisha" Sneha replied.

Aditya nodded and was searching for something to drink when suddenly Aiswarya Raizada came near him and grabbed his arm and said "Baby, shall we leave this boring party and go somewhere else for dinner?"

Aditya got very angry and jerked his hand to get out of her hold and replied in his demonic voice "Don't dare to touch me without my permission."

Seeing his sudden change in behaviour, Aiswarya got scared and moved a bit aside. Everyone was busy in talking that no one noticed the drama except Siddarth.

After few minutes, Radhika was passing nearby and Gayatri called her grabbing everyone's attention "Beta, come here."

"Yes aunty" Radhika responded and ran towards her.

"Radhika, meet Siddarth, he is just like my own son" Gayatri told patting Siddarth's shoulder.

Siddarth gave a warm smile and told "Hello, nice to meet you" and Radhika in return gave a smile and replied "Hi, nice to meet you too."

"Bhaiya, she is my best friend and we study in the same university" Anvika said.

"Oo wow, that's great. This means I got one more sister. You can call me bhaiya, if you like" Siddarth replied and Radhika nodded happily "Okay bhaiya."

As they were talking, Gayatri interrupted and told "Let me show you one more person. He is my eldest son, Aditya."

Radhika first got shocked and then took a deep breath and gave a tight smile to him and in return he ignored. "Wow, what an arrogant man!!!"

"Do you know each other?" Gayatri asked watching their faces and they both replied no at the same time.

"Ok aunty, I have to go, there are some pending works left" Radhika said and left from there. Aditya also left the place and went to the bar to have a drink and Siddarth also followed him.

Both sat on the bar chairs and Aditya ordered "One classic negroni" and Siddarth ordered "One red wine." The drink was ready and served after a few minutes.

"Bhai, be little gentle towards Miss Raizada, she is going to be your future wife" Siddarth said taking a sip of his wine.

"Why? I am just marrying her for money" Aditya replied with no emotions in his face.

"Ok fine, but just think about your heart. One more thing I don't like Miss Raizada that much. She is not perfect for you. Hey what about Miss Radhika? She seems to be pretty and sweet" Siddarth said with a wicked smile in his face.

Aditya glared at him and said irritatedly "Get the fuck out of here otherwise I will kill you."

"Ok ok, I was just helping you for finding a perfect bride. I am leaving" Siddarth raised his hands in defeat and left.

After leaving from there, Siddarth got collided with a girl who was carrying a kalash with her and some of the water got spilled on her and on him too...............

How was it?? Did you all like it??

Hey I am not getting any votes......... if you are liking it then vote it yarrrr

The next chapter will be updated soon.................till then wait for it :)

for spoilers, follow me on instagram - rawrites056