HONSIM ; new year's resolution

the setting takes place in street fighter 6

———

"what do ya wish for in this fine new years, dhalsim-kun?" edmond brought his champagne, looking at the windows while all of the rosters were chattering in the room. the yoga master who wears his simple yet fancy hindi clothing, sipped his champagne with a small glare at the sumo wrestler chef. "hmm.. my wish is for the best in metro city." the yoga master responded. "i resolve to keep up with my yoga classes and maybe appear in more interviews."

"like to become a breadwinner?" the sumo wrestler chef asked as dhalsim nodded. "definitely. what's your resolution?" edmond smiled. "my new year resolves to keep up with edomon and for what i want the world to see!"

the yoga master and sumo wrestler chef laughed as he kissed edmond on the cheeks. "our children will be driving to our destination to gather food from your restaurant. it would seem like jamie and chun-li brought their respective foods." edmond drank his champagne. "perfect. it's all coming together. what about kaihi and arcindina?" he asked.

"helping zangief as we speak. kaihi can't eat if it's something she likes. she's got her daughter ready after her last cooking." dhalsim replied as they continued to look at the night sky. "are you ready to step up on the new year, darling?" the sumo wrestler chef gently embraced his husband in the back. "ready as i'll ever be, dhalsim-kun!"