HONSIM; drunken medicine

the setting takes place in street fighter 6.

———

in a silent space of chinatown, dhalsim sighed and observed the people around the party. he was supposed to be closer to honda, but given the uncomfortable situation of the drunken people going wild, he decided to step back and get his eyes on his husband. to get out of boredom, the yoga master decided to check social media to find any interesting yoga videos... at least, any footage about him.

with luke sullivan by his side, he's checking on the vlogging posts from rashid and lots of streamers in the world. if there are any horror posts, he's sure to scroll down as fast as possible. after dhalsim pressed a like on a post of one of the menus of edomon, something pressed his shoulders and rests on them. he turned around to his husband who went drunk on the scene.

— "did you drink the traditional medicine jamie poured on?"

— "he must've done." luke sighed. "i told him not to give him that!"

— "such a bad influencer.." dhalsim joked and checked on edmond. "darling, i think that's enough alcohol for tonight."

— "god, it tastes so good..." the sumo wrestler chef felt sleepy. "i just mixed it with the chanko stew... it tastes so..." he collapsed on the floor.

dhalsim tried to pick him up and hold him in his husband's arms. even with the help of luke, edmond is so heavy...

— "i think it's time for me to go back home. tomorrow is another day." dhalsim spoke.

— "i'll blame jamie for this drunken sumo wrestler. imagine if he wanted kisses." luke replied. "but speaking of honda, how is your relationship with him going?"

— "it's better than ever." dhalsim chuckled.