NSFW - HONSIM; rushing for nothing

the setting takes place in street fighter ii

———

edmond and dhalsim lived together ever since they became boyfriends. everything seems at peace in japan and india. either in kapukon yu or dhalsim's village, they have a good life ahead of each other. they would always trust each other and tell everything to do to keep the trust. that is the key to their healthy relationship. even when sometimes they would always like to go for a match for training. they'd love to show the world about yoga and sumo wrestling together.

one time, dhalsim teleports back to the bathhouse, coming home after meditating and watching over his village. it's a long day and decided to spend the afternoon with his boyfriend to feel happy. the master of yoga sometimes gets very bored when honda's not around. the only good thing is that he would always think about the sumo wrestler. until then, he heard something really loud...

the yoga master was already hearing loud moaning coming from the bedroom, recognizing honda's voice. nerves are running onto dhalsim's forehead and body. his hands shaken, assuming something terrible that honda would do. to his horror, he assumed that his boyfriend was cheating on the poor master of yoga.

— "darling!"

dhalsim rushes to the bedroom as fast as he can. he runs from the living room until he reached the door of edmond's room, now opening the door very fast. the yoga master was very confused. instead of of seeing a cheating man, apparently dhalsim has walked in on edmond honda masturbating, moaning out dhalsim's name. the yoga master smiled, covering his lips, seeing edmond honda's body and his big cock that he was holding. dhalsim was surprised.

— "dhalsim..." the sumo wrestler mumbled, closing his own eyes. "you came just in time to see me think about you."

— "i thought there was a cheating partner. i was so scared that you'll break my heart." the master of yoga spoke.

— "are you kidding me?" honda asked. "i'll never break your heart, dhalsim-kun." honda then touches his thick cock softly. "besides, you're mine and i'm fucking horny for you."

— "now that my own thoughts have settled down, why not you masturbate in front of me, darling?" dhalsim asked while closing the door, now sitting down, closer to honda.

— "i'll be sure to make you want me to fuck you good~" the sumo wrestler said while looking at dhalsim's face, licking his own tongue.