Donald glared at the subordinate coldly.

    The subordinate realized that he had made a mistake and quickly shut up.

    At this time, another subordinate came in from outside the door, carrying different styles of interstellar musical instruments on their hands.

    Donald said: "Don't you like to play music? I also listened to the House of Flying Daggers you played last time. There must be one of these instruments that you like, right?"

    Lan Lan lowered his head again, stirring and picking with his two little hands. Touching his nails.

    Donald was speechless: "Auntie, what do you want?"

    As if he noticed that the bad guy's tone was getting worse and worse, as if he was about to hit someone, Lan Lan said very sadly: "Mom and dad said, strangers give Lanlan’s things are meant to kidnap and sell Lanlan, and Lanlan will be sold after taking them..."

    Donald covered his forehead: "I told you I'm your brother!"

    Lanlan lowered her head and said nothing.

    Donald asked a little irritably: "Why on earth do you just not believe me? Do you believe you have an uncle, but don't believe you have a brother? Your mother Yaya's brother is a human being, but your father Kusi's son is not a human being?"

    Lan Lan looked at the bad guy aggrievedly: "But my uncle's photo has always been placed on Yaya's mother's bedside, but there is no photo of you in Kusi's father's house, and Kusi's father has never said that he has a son. He has always said that he only has one daughter, Lanlan."

    Donald: "..."

    His subordinates: "..."

    His subordinates glanced at the young marshal silently. There are indeed traces of the fact that the commander-in-chief does not like the young marshal. of.

    Donald wiped his face, turned around, and suddenly left the hall.

    Seeing that the young marshal was gone, the men looked at each other, put all the things they had brought on the ground, and then exited the hall.

    Soon only Lan Lan was left alone in the living room.

    The little girl looked at the things in the room and then outside the door.

    Why did that bad guy leave without saying a word?

    Is he angry?

    It seems that he is not angry, but sad?

    Ah, did what Lanlan said make him sad?

    Is he really the son of Kus' father?

    The little girl fiddled with her fingers faster. After a while, Lanlan slowly moved off the sofa. She rubbed to the coffee table, then hesitantly to the window, stood on her toes and looked out the window, but I happened to see the bad guy sitting alone on a bench in the garden outside the villa with his back bent, his head lowered and his back to Lan Lan, as if he was crying.

    Lanlan panicked for a moment...

    She, she didn't want to make others cry...

    Lanlan pursed her lips, and moved to the door again. When she stretched her little head outside, she saw many people standing outside.

    She immediately retracted her little head.

    After waiting for more than ten seconds, when no one outside came in, Lanlan stuck her head out again. She looked at the people in the corridor, pinched the corners of her clothes nervously, and then tentatively stepped out of the door.