[There is no one anymore, you two won't sneak away again, right? ]

    [I'm already starting to get scared. Originally, Lanlan was very well-behaved, but after Heihei came, Lanlan became wild! ]

    [The brat should really stay away from the little princess! snort! ]

    Lan Lan also walked to the door and saw that no one was outside. The two children were leaning against the wall and looking around in the corridor.

    After walking for a while, they arrived at the door of a large office.

    There is a wall of screens in the office.

    On the screen, the camera was shooting two dinosaurs from various angles.

    Lanlan was a little surprised when she saw the dinosaur. She pointed at the screen and shouted: "Ah..."

    As soon as her voice came out, everyone in the room immediately turned to look over.

    Seeing this, Lanlan quickly shrank to the side.

    Heihei also hid beside him.

    The researchers couldn't help but laugh. The middle-aged female team leader standing at the front coughed slightly, asking the people below to concentrate.

    Everyone continued to look at the screen.

    After a while, Lanlan and Heihei poked their heads out again, and they continued to look at the big screens.

    In the picture, the Allosaurus was ferociously uprooting a big tree, and then it snarled and ate the big tree.

    Lan Lan was stunned. She quietly asked Hei Hei: "Hei Hei, those uncles and aunts, why are there videos of dinosaurs? Aren't dinosaurs extinct?"

    Hei Hei thought for a while and said, "This is not a video, right? It seems It's a live broadcast."

    "Ah?" Lan Lan's eyes widened: "Live broadcast? But how did they broadcast the dinosaurs? There are no dinosaurs anymore." "

    Yes." Hei Hei looked at Lan Lan as if he didn't know what he was doing. She looked like she had done something, sighed and said: "Two dinosaurs have reappeared. Look, they are all broadcast here."

    Lanlan looked at the screen dumbfounded, and she didn't react at all.

    [It’s true, dinosaurs really appeared again. 】

    【Hei Hei is so smart. You can see clearly at a glance. Hei Hei is really a clever little guy. ]

    [Lanlan's surprised expression is exactly the same as mine. Ever since I learned that these two strange beasts are dinosaurs, the questions in my mind have not stopped. It is clearly stated in the history books that dinosaurs became extinct on Blue Star. 】

    Lanlan didn't believe that dinosaurs really appeared in the world again. She continued to watch the big screen carefully. When she saw the tall Allosaurus, she punched the Tyrannosaurus rex who turned its back and secretly tried to stuff a rabbit into its mouth. Finally, Lanlan finally came to her senses, and she muttered nonchalantly: "It's really a dinosaur."

    "Lanlan." At this time, Team Leader Chen in the room suddenly spoke.

    Lan Lan hugged the door frame and looked at Uncle Chen.

    The others dispersed, revealing Team Leader Chen in front of the crowd, and the middle-aged female team leader next to Team Leader Chen. Team Leader Chen said: "Lanlan seems to know a lot about dinosaurs. Can we ask Lanlan a few questions?" ?"