Lan Lan chewed the food in her mouth. Big Apple nodded: "It's fun."

    Heihei stood up immediately: "Then let's go play now!"

    In the end, Lanlan was caught by Heihei and went out.

    On the other side, Zhou Qin also drove a hover car and arrived at Val's clinic.

    Val and Muyu haven't woken up yet, and Ennuo has been taking care of them here all day.

    Seeing Zhou Qin coming over, Ennuo yawned and sat up from the recliner: "The mental loss is too serious. I don't know if they can recover in this situation."

    Zhou Qin didn't say anything, just held the A document entered the clinic's testing room.

    Ennuo followed to the door of the testing room and saw that inside, Zhou Qin was clicking on Lan Lan's usual physical report. Then he opened the file in his hand and compared the data on the screen with the results on the file.

    "What is this for?"

    Ennuo walked in and looked at the paper document, raising his eyebrows in surprise: "The test report from Maple Leaf? What does it say?"

    Ennuo specializes in intelligence, and Val issued it. He could tell the difference between the report format and the report format produced by Maple Leaf at a glance.

    "Lan Lan's physical examination report." Zhou Qin said briefly: "She has abnormal growth."

    "What abnormal growth?"

    Zhou Qin looked at Ennuo: "Aging disease, have you heard of it?"

    Ennuo's eyes widened: "Lan Lan Does Lan have senility?"

    "Not sure yet."

    The child did experience rapid growth, which was very similar to the early symptoms of senility.

    It didn't grow long before, but now it grows rapidly. Lanlan's growth pattern is now completely out of control.

    "Didi. Didi." At this moment, Zhou Qin's optical brain suddenly rang.

    He glanced at the screen, Zhou Qin stood up and walked outside.

    Ennuo asked quickly: "Where to go?"

    "Office building."

    Zhou Qin returned to the office building and used the communicator to dial out according to the code received on the optical computer.

    After a while, a polite man's voice came from over there: "Is this Zhou Qin, Warden Zhou?"

    Zhou Qin pulled up a chair and sat down: "Yes."

    "This is the Prison General Administration, please inform the number 00933 Prisoner, Yu Feng, communicate."

    Zhou Qin frowned, he just got Lanlan's medical examination report from Yu Feng last night, is there someone outside who wants to contact Yu Feng today?

    Zhou Qin's voice was cold: "The reason."

    The Prison General Administration paused and then said: "In the solar system, on a small planet called Mu Xing, two new types of strange beasts have been discovered that have never appeared before. To prevent alien beasts from emerging from the mountains and endangering the people of Muxing, we now need to anesthetize and transport them immediately. However, this alien beast is very lethal and its habits are unknown. The Alien Beast Research Institute has specially submitted an application and requested Prisoner 00933 Yu Feng, provide remote consultation."