Unlike before, it was just a little bit of meager energy that was instilled into animals and plants.

    At this moment, the little girl was forcibly transmitting huge energy to the man in her arms.

    Zhou Qin and Li Jie's expressions instantly turned bad.

    Li Jie saw the moth camera floating next to him at a glance.

    Normally, Lanlan transmits energy, which is invisible to others except those with 3S ability.

    But the energy she transmitted today was so obvious that they could see it on the other side of the sea. He didn't know if the audience in the live broadcast room could also see it.

    If you saw it...

    His brows furrowed tighter and tighter. Li Jie was about to step forward to stop him, but his arm was held down by Zhou Qin.

    Li Jie looked at Zhou Qin and lowered his voice: "Didn't I tell you that it was live broadcast?"

    Zhou Qin had already recovered from his shock. He looked deeply at Lanlan's movements, and then looked at Val in her arms.

    Val's condition must have been very bad, so Lan Lan transmitted so much energy to him like never before.

    Thinking of the situation where he was absorbed by the big stone yesterday...

    Zhou Qin pursed his lips.

    So, Val was also sucked into spiritual power?

    And the wooden fish...

    Zhou Qin drove the hover car and continued towards the Strawberry Starship over there.

    Hearing the sound of the car, the little girl turned her head to look. After seeing who was coming, Lan Lan immediately shouted: "Warden dad! Dad Li!"

    "Lan Lan, what are you doing!" Li Jie jumped to the On the Strawberry Starship, he was about to ask Lanlan to stop energy transmission, but accidentally touched Val's arm.

    In an instant, Li Jie was shocked by the inadvertent exploration.

    Val's mental power is...empty?

    If you look carefully...

    it's not empty, only 3% is left!

    Li Jie frowned, and the next second, he touched the wooden fish next to him.

    Muyu's mental power is only 1% left!

    At this time, the golden light suddenly disappeared again, and Lanlan stopped the energy transmission.

    Lanlan finished feeding Val's father the nutrient solution and opened another bottle of nutrient solution. She said anxiously: "Wal's father and Muyu's father are both well. Dad Li and Warden's father, please help Lan Lan. Lan Lan Lan has to make Muyu's father also eat a bottle of nutrient solution!"

    As she spoke, the little girl hugged Muyu's head again, and while injecting the nutrient solution, the golden light appeared again, and it was she who was transmitting energy to Muyu again.

    From one to three percent.

    When the golden light ended, Muyu, like Val, became three percent spiritual power.

    Three percent is a hurdle.

    It indicates that the two of them are out of danger.

    Li Jie looked deeply at Lanlan at this time.