Chapter 14

It's Monday morning at 530 I get up to shower and get ready for school. It's 645 ,  my makeup and hair is done but I don't know what to wear... "UGHHHHHH I HATE BEING A GIRL" I hear someone walk into my room "you good?" I whip around to see zach. "I don't know what to wear" "oh um... I'm probably not the best to help you but ig Connor is picking me up today and I think Brady is taking you" I give him a confused face "I have a student council meeting with Connor and I'm leaving at 7 so Brady said he would take you" "oh okay well bye ig" "see ya cass"

I finally found an outfit, I'm wearing jeans and a sweater with my converse. I walk downstairs to pack my lunch and I see Brady sitting on the couch "oh hey I'm almost ready" he turned to look at me "all good cass we got time" I smiled I packed my lunch but not my hockey bag because I have a game tonight so I won't need it "I'm ready" he stands up to walk out the door "give me those" he takes my back pack and lunch box "oh thanks" I take a sip on my water and we walk out the door. He opens the jeep door for me and helps me up "thank you" he hands me my stuff and shuts my door. He gets in the car and starts it.

Only on them C's if it's breeze
Red Ruby Da Sleeze, Chinese on my sleeve
These wannabe Chun-Li's, anyway, 你好
Who the fuck told bitches they was me now? I knew these bitches was slow, I ain't know these bitches senile. Starts playing in the car and me and Brady both look at each other and smile "Married a shooter 'case you silence tried to breathe loud. Boom your face off, then I tell him, "Cease fire" I'm the AB side 700 on the horses, when we fixin' to leave But I don't fuck with horses, since Christopher Reeves" we both sang ( GUYS HES DEF A BARB) When the song ends we get to school.

He walked in with me but he had to drop off his bag in the locker room so I walk to biology. As I'm walking in the hallway I noticed some people were staring at me. I'm guessing it's from what Kaden said on my instagram post. I get to class and sit down in my seat. "Hey you good girl?" I look up and see opal "yeah I'm fine he's just mad because I said no so he's trying to make me look like a slut, which I'm not so" Opal sighed as she sat down next to me "so what's going on with Brady then..." I told her about what zach told him to say and how we've been talking but not rushing things "girl I'm so happy for you!!" I smiled and Brady walked into class and Kaden followed. "I'm gonna go back to my seat" "talk later?" Opal shook her head yes.

Brady sat down and smiled at me "hey" I smiled back at him and then the bell rang. The teacher walked in and closed the door. "Ok class..." I started to space out a little but I could tell someone was staring at me I look up and see Kaden looking right at me and I put my head down.

-7TH PERIOD BEFORE LUNCH-

I get to my seat and remember that Kaden sit right in front of me "shit" I mumbled. I noticed lily wasn't here so I sat by myself today. I put my AirPods in and just did my work until someone pulls out my AirPod out of my ear "No AirPods in class Miss Parker" "sorry" I mumbled. I looked up and he was staring at me "Can I use the bathroom please" "go ahead" I felt uncomfortable. I knew Connor had a study hall so I walked to him. I get in there and pull him outside of the theater "Connor I don't know what to do... he's just staring at me not saying anything and grinning I'm just un comfortable" he hugs me to calm me down "listen you have-" he checks his Apple Watch "-20 minutes left... I will come get you at the end of your class and we will walk together.." he calmed me down "ok ok" "I'll see you then" "ok" I walk back to class my face was pale. I kept my head down and when the bell rang I tried to get out as soon as possible but Kaden stopped me "you don't have to be afraid of me princess-" "don't call me that and let go of my arm" "is everything alright" I hear Connor say and Kaden let's go "just perfect" Kaden says and he walks out. Connor runs over to me "let me see your arm" he looks at it and it's already starting to bruise "text Opal and tell her to meet you in the bathroom to cover it. Brady and Zach will go crazy if they see this. Are you okay tho?" I was mid text to Opal "yeah she's on her way" "ok I'll walk you let's go"

We walk to the bathroom and Opal is already there with her makeup "don't say a word about it just please help me cover it" she looked concerned "I'm fine I promise" "ok" she covered it and we were off to lunch.

——————-——————-——————-——————
HEYY POOKIES?!!

Hope you liked this chapter!!

Let me know if you have any suggestions for the next chapter!!!
Also vote and comment!!