Chapter two

"What was that Mrs. Parker" I couldn't help but blush from embarrassment I mean why him and why this class I just need this year to go smoothly and he's not gonna help

"Oh I dropped my pen sorry Mr. Spade" I hear a giggle from the right of me and there he was, with his amazing big green eyes. Gosh I need to get him out of my mind as I place my head on the desk

"Ok class I'm Mr Spade you biology teacher for this year if you .." he pulls up a seating chat on the white board ".. look up here these are you assigned seats for the marking period. Look up to see who you sit by because they will be your lab partners is." As he sits down at his desk I hear people shuffling to their seats.

I looked up as I heard sigh from opal "what's wrong" opal with an annoyed face " I have to sit by Kaden" Kaden is on the soccer team with Connor, Brady and Zach. He's not too bad looking he's blond with a medium hair length and he has very blue eyes. I don't think I've ever seen him do a single piece of work in his life. " I wonder who I sit by then..." I don't even get the chance to look before I see Brady do a little wave at me.

"Hey partner"

I'm actually going to drop this class. I get up from my seat and sit on the left side of Brady, as I'm putting my stuff down I hear him giggling and talking to Kaden.

"Ok class settle down... today you will be doing an ice breaker with you lab partner, take these and pass them back. One per group please" I roll my eyes. Why would I want to know anything about Brady besides that he's an egotistical asshole with no life.

"So partner have any siblings" I glare at him "you're joking right?!?" "Not at all, just trying to get to know my lab partner since I'm gonna be working with you the whole first marking period." I cannot believe him right now. You'd think because he basically lives at my house he would know I have a brother

"Yes. I have a brother his name is Zach he's sixteen and he plays soccer" he give me a funny look "what?!" "That's so crazy I play soccer maybe I know him" I roll my eyes "Oh shut up you practically live at my house, what the next question?" "Well you didn't ask me if I had a sibling" I sighed "you have a twin brother named Connor, he's sixteen as well, and he plays golf and soccer. I didn't need to ask you that since I know dipshit"

"Hmm" I'm actually going to slap him "I see we are still in love with me.." bro what- "nope not one bit, just because I know Connor doesn't mean I like you at all. Why do you think I take the bus or have opal take me to school" Brady looked a little hurt after I said that but I'm not wrong just telling the truth.

"Let's just finish this it needs to be done before class.." since when did he care about finishing his work on time?

—————————————————————————

HEY POOKIES !! I told you I'd suck as writing but I can't stop thinking about this story for some reason.

I'm going to post probably 2 more chapters tonight but we will see

Let me know if you have any suggestions!!