Chapter 13

"CASS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?" I hear zach yell which woke me and Brady up, I rubbed my eyes and looked "is that Kaden calling you a slut on your instagram post?!"connor said "Guess so.." "IM ACTUALLY ABOUT TO BEAT HIM UP IM NOT EVEN JOKING" zach is sounding so over dramatic "hey you good" Brady interrupted my thoughts "yeah uh- just thinking about things.." "wanna go somewhere?" "Sure"

We got in Brady's car and we were driving for about an hour "we are here" we were in the middle of nowhere "are you gonna kill me?" He laughed " are you crazy.. maybe. Nah I'm just playing but come here" we walk until we get to this cliff thing "I HATE DUCHEBAGS WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ARE RICH!!!" Ummm what just happened "now your turn.." "Brady I don't even know what that was...l" I laughed "you just have to yell out what you are feeling try it" " ok" I take a deep breathe "I HATE KADEN BECAUSE HE TRIED TO HOOKUP EITH ME AND WHEN I SAID NO HE GOT PISSED AND NOW HES CALLING ME A SLUT BECAUSE I DIDNT SLEEP WITH HIM" it got really silent "what?"

Brady didn't know...

"What did he do cass?" I sighed "it's not a big deal-" he cut me off "Cass not a big deal?!? Can you get in the car please? I need to go somewhere..." "no, you are not going to him it's not affecting me... yell out what you'd say to him" he took a deep breath "YOU SACK OF SHIT YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND YOU GET PISSED WHEN A BEAUTIFUL GIRL THAT I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT WONT LET YOU IN HER PANTS IT FUCKED UP" did he just say he loved me...

"Did you just say you loved me" his face got beet red "y-yes but I don't want you to feel rushed I-i-I've felt this way for awhile and I just couldn't say it till now..." this is stressing me out "Brady I love you too... but you and I both know im not ready for commitment right now. If you wait for me, you'll be the first person I run too. "Okay"

—————————————————————————
HEYY POOKIES!!!
Sorry short chapter I'm really tired and I'm about to go watch the notebook now!!
Lmk if you have any ideas for the next chapter!!