Chapter 8

He knows...

When the pizza got to the house I walked over with the twins and zach. Connor grabbed everyone plates and Brady grabbed the pizza. Connor placed a piece of pizza on my plate and I ate it like normal but it made me feel sick to my stomach, I hate greasy foods

After we all ate the twins left and I went talked to zach,  "did you tell Brady?" "What are you talking about cass?" I rolled my eyes "you know what I'm talking about" he still looked confused "MY EATING DISORDER DUMBASS" he looked upset "god no cass I would never. The only people that know is Connor, opal, mom, dad and me I have t told a single person" I sighed "ok so he's just assuming?" "Probably Cass, I mean Connor has been helping you a lot since you told him in may so maybe Brady is catching on... why do you even care?? It's just Brady" "it's just Brady" I mocked him "who know what Brady will tell people "oohhh look at her she has and ed"" "do you understand how dumb you sound??? We've known the twins our whole life there are secrets I've told them and they haven't said a word to anyone about it. Plus Brady doesn't know for sure" I started to cry a little. I was embarrassed I don't want him to think I'm weird or anything... Zach came over and hugged me because he felt bad "listen everything is going to be okay, just go to sleep. Is Kaden picking you up tomorrow?" "I don't know" I said still tears falling down my face. "Ok I'll text him" zach wiped my tears and sent me to bed.

-NEXT MORNING-

"Hey Kaden said he will pick you up" "okay thanks... wait what time is it?" "Umm 554"
"Thanks" UGHHHH I hate school. Can school just not be real??? I get up and run to the shower. I get out and get ready, I straightened my hair and  did some light makeup. I put on shorts and a sweatshirt that was a little baggy. I went downstairs packed my lunch and my hockey bag. I hear the car horn and run out the door but Kaden meets me at the passenger side door "hey- hey what's the rush princess?" "Oh sorry idk I thought we were late..." he gave me a little smile "no we are just on time" he opens the door for me and takes my bags and puts them in the back seat.

"So big game today!" He sighed "yeah I'm a little nervous we have a new freshman starting and he's stressed out so he's messing up in practice but I think he's gonna be good. You coming tonight?" "Hmmm idk maybe... I'll have the clear up my schedule and I might have to ask this super cute guy who picks me up from school if it's ok with him..." I giggled a little "oh so you think this guy has a chance to take you to the dance?" "Maybe... he hasn't asked me yet so I might have to find a date..." "I'll let him know" we both laugh and we pulled into the school. I don't even attempt to open my door because Kaden pretty much jumps over the car to open my door. When he does he hands me my bags and walks me to the locker room. "I'll see you later cass" "bye"

-BIOLOGY CLASS-
I'm sitting in my seat and notice Kaden isn't in class. I bump Brady "hey do you know where he is!" Pointing to his seat "aww do you miss lover boy?" I sighed, same old Brady... "maybe I do but do-" the announcement bell goes off "I have a very important announcement to make..." I noticed that voice "will Cassidy like to go to the dance with me? It's Kaden bye the way" I hear his laugh and pull out my phone and texted him yes!! "SHE SAID YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" I giggled and everyone in the class started to clap which caused me to turn red but I noticed that Brady left class weird...

—————————————————————————-

HEYY POOKIES!!!
Hope you in joyed this chapter
More coming tomorrow or late tonight...