◈Liyue◈ || An Auspicious year of Zodiacs...?

Depuis le début

(A/n: I tried :/)

Unlike the years before, Rex Lapis donned his draconic form in the quiet of the night, careful to not get spotted as he is supposed to be dead.

Nestling below the heart of Liyue, a golden glow seeped from his body to the soil, blessing the land with the power of Geo.

Above ground, a gentle rain fell upon the land, chilling the air and dissipating the heat of the day. However, this rain wasn't like normal. A mysterious power was contained in it, to no one's knowledge.

.

The next morning, Liyue harbor was abuzz with activity, with the festivities starting the very next day

However, something was... off. Not with the ordinary people, no. 

But with the vision holders.

Baizhu (sry if he's ooc; idk him that well)

"Hey! Why are you in such a hurry? Guiiiii!" You exclaimed, having your cousin, Herbalist Gui, drag you away from your garden first thing in the morning

"Just come with me! It's an emergency!" He shouted back, pulling on your hand and running even faster.

When we arrived at our destination, Bubu Pharmacy, he shoved me into Baizhu's office in the back. 

*huff huff* "What... what's going on?" You pant. 

He pointed at the bed inside the room.

The sight that greeted you wasn't what you had expected. Instead of your Jade-haired lover and his serpent familiar, there were two snakes resting on the bed now, one of which you know oh-so-well, Changsheng. 

"Changsheng? Where's Baizhu? And what's that snake doing here?" You asked the ruby eyed serpent.

"He'sss right here." She pointed to the other snake that was looking at you intently.