Happy 3rd Genshin Anniversary 🎉

Sheeeeeesh

Genshin 3rd year huh? 

I feel like Sumeru's release was just last month...

Not only that, it has been over a year since I started this book... time flies, huh? 

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon :p

Anyway, I plan to continue the scenarios from last year! With the new characters ofc <3 

Okie I'll stop talking now, lessgo 👉🏻

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Mondstadt 

Mika: H-Hello, traveller. Oh... about that...I'm afraid that Klee has blown up yet another mountain again.... I'll need to redraw the map for that area again...

Liyue

Baizhu: Ah. There you are. Have you seen Qiqi around? I hope she's not being chased by Ms. Hu Tao again... oh right! This is the third year you've been here, right? I hope you're not pushing yourself... are you?

Yaoyao: You've been traveling for 3 years now?! Wow! I wish I could travel the world like  you when I grow up! And help lot of people like you! Would you give me some advice?

Inazuma

Kirara: Oh hey! Fancy meeting you here! Haha, I guess we'll have to get used to bumping into each other huh? Sorry, I gotta go deliver this package! Now, where is it...

Sumeru

Candace: Please take care of yourself, traveler. I know you are used to running around but rest is important. Now... what did I hear about Dehya planning something? 

Cyno: Traveller. Care for a round of TCG? I won't go easy on you just because you are my friend. Oh wait... let's go play in that Eremite tent over there. Why? Because I want to play an in-tents game with you. Get it? In-tents? As in intense? (a/n: I'm sorry wwwww)

Dehya: Hey there! Candace really needs a break to go shopping... let's do some of her work for her the we can take her! Shhhh! We don't want her to find out about this!

Dori: Ooooohh~ a returning customer I see! What are you looking for today? Knowledge capsules again? I hope you won't rat me out to the Matra~... WHAT IS CYNO DOING HERE?!

Faruzan: Stuck with another ruin puzzle again, traveler? Don't worry, Madame Faruzan is here to share her wisdom!

Kaveh: TRAVELLERRRR! I've got good news! My proposal got approved only on the second try!!! *gives you a big hug*. It's all thanks to you, giving me such useful advice and inspiration! Let me take you out for dinner to celebrate! Oh, and DO NOT invite Alhaitham, okay?

Layla: Oh... hello traveler... *yawn* I... finally finished writing my research paper... I can... finally rest... *sleeps*