♛Zhongli♛ || New Year's blessings

Started: 10 January 2023

Published: 18 January 2023

Edited: 13 February 2024

AUs: reincarnated au ig

Genre: fluff 

Warning(s):ooc Zhongli coz he's hard to write, barely scraped together idea, written before I did this year's lantern rite quest :)

A/n: The chapter didn't save yesterday so I had to re-write it againnnnnnnn HELP 😭😭😭😭🥲 (good thing I didn't write that much). Also, speed writing in class go brrrrr

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Y/n POV 

"Ahhhh... the breeze is so niceeee!" I sighed as I looked to the clear blue sky.

"Careful not to fall into the sea. As far as I know, rabbits don't swim." A calm but teasing voice suddenly called out from behind me.

"Holy- Kazuha! Don't scare me like that! And for your information, I CAN swim."

A soft chuckle fell from his lips. "Sorry, sorry. It's just odd to see the timid little bunny who always followed me around leaving her homeland."

"Hey! I'm older than you!"

"Oi Kazuha! Stop running your mouth and help me out here!" Beidou hollered from the other side of the deck

"Coming!"

I smiled at my childhood friend. He had found a place where he can be himself, even after losing Tomo. 

As I looked up into the sky, I started reminiscing the past.

I first met the platinum haired boy when I was still a newly born rabbit yokai. Some kids were making fun of me because I didn't have parents and a home but also because of my appearance.

However, the ever kind young lord of the Kaedehara clan scared the bullies off easily.

I still remember his curious smile while throwing question after question about my kind. He was adorable.

Later on, I was taken in by Lady Yae but we still remained close until that happened.

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts by the ship shaking a little and knocking me off my feet.

'I guess I wasn't as used to the shaking as I thought...' I sweatdropped.

' I sweatdropped

A few hours later, we finally reached the docks of Liyue harbour. The ride was mostly calm since the storm surrounding Inazuma had subsided with the vision hunt decree being abolished about a month ago.

The moment I set foot on the docks I was greeted with a breathtaking sight of the unique architecture of Liyue harbour. 

"Wowww..." I gaped.